FOURTEEN

MIRACLE IN NOVEMBER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The phone call came a little too early that morning. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes groggily before propping himself up on the bed. He looked around a while before finally realizing that it was his ringtone ringing. With half opened eyes, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand beside his bed. He looked at the screen. It was his mother. His eyes widened as he hastily answered the call.

            “Hello?” his voice was full of concern, “What’s the matter, mum? Why have you called at such an early hour?”

He dropped the phone and it went THUD! on the hard floor. Tears started to form in Baekhyun’s eyes. He’s heart twisted in a million ways. He gasped out of shock. It took him a while before he could speak.

“She’s…she’s…,” he couldn’t finish the sentence as he grabbed his jacket and ran through the front door in a flying speed. He didn’t even bothered to wash up or changed. He went straight towards Chanyeol’s house. The news couldn’t wait.

“Yoora, where’s Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked as soon as Yoora answered the door, “We need to get to the hospital.”

“He’s still sleeping,” Yoora answered, “Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“Taeyeon’s awake!” Baekhyun replied, out of breath.

“Oh my god, that’s great news!” she exclaimed as she wiped her hands on a towel, “I’ll go wake him right away.”

“No, let me do it,” Baekhyun smiled as he made his own way into Chanyeol’s house and rushed up the stairs towards his bedroom.

“Chanyeol! Get up!” Baekhyun yelled at the top of his lungs and banged on his bedroom door repeatedly at the same time. After not hearing any answers, Baekhyun opened Chanyeol’s bedroom door without permission.

“You’re not gonna believe this!” Baekhyun said as he shook Chanyeol violently on the shoulders. Chanyeol’s eyes remained closed as he went on sleeping, ignoring Baekhyun’s yelling.

“Oh God, Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter