|| eight

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

You groggily opened your eyes as the tunes of the alarm woke you up. You quickly turned it off, shortly gazing at the young man on the bed who slept soundly on it. Draping the blanket neatly over his form, you took your things and strolled your way to the bathroom, going through your usual routine. While taking your hoodie off, the memories of your first day flooded through your mind. 

Manager Kang has just arrived as you finished cleaning the plates you used for cooking. He was all furious for you being there but with the explanation of the guys, he was convinced for your stay, though he took it much easier than you assumed. He firstly thought you were a girl that's why he was out of it. But seeing you being a guy, he was all smiles, even mentioning to be glad to get any help he could get since the other manager had a day off. How right his eyes were, you thought.

There was little but no time for the guys to get breakfast. Actually, they started their schedule with empty stomachs and that made you worried. Your uncle once made a point on how important breakfast was and you tried your best to go after his wish to actually eat in the morning. Though, there came just one complaining from the Maknae for being hungry. It seemed like a normal routine because they just patted his shoulder absentmindedly.

 

TS was huge. Their personal was big as well, mostly filled with editors, trainees and Managers. You were introduced to most of them. Unfortunately, Secret was out of the country. You were secretly wishing to meet them in person too much so you were a bit too disappointed.

You could only watch ten minutes of B.A.P’s practice before Manager Kang dragged you with him, settling some preparations for the group’s performance later. Timetable, costumes, water bottles, foods. Honestly, it was a complete mess of people and fabrics. The awkwardness between you two vanished quickly after a few hours of car rides and stress bombs.

As the time finally came by, you learned how truly passionate the BABYs actually were. Pushing everyone around to get a touch and attention from their favourite idols. Not to forget, hurting your ears by piercing out their voices loudly.

The most ridiculous thing of all this was that you played the role of the bodyguard for those guys which was kind of ironic since they were much taller than you. Of course, you received some strange stares too, being someone new, preventing them access to their beloved idols. At least the stares weren't full of hatred. Rather full of annoyance and you were glad about it. Better annoyance than hate, right? Didn’t change the fact that you almost received a slap (thanks to your reflexes and prepared mind you could avoided it).

However, your mind got blown away as you entered the location of the music show, now full with idols who were jumping around (because earlier, there weren’t any) and you found a bunch of people you always wanted to see. Just seeing not attacking them, a big difference. But you felt even better as Manager Kang tossed you the member card. A card as a staff member, how crazily great is that?

But your giddiness didn’t last long as you saw the annoyed faces of the boy group as you entered their backstage room. 

“Can’t they understand that groping someone without their permission is ual harassment?”, Daehyun muttered angrily, “I swear I still can feel those filthy hands on me!“

“Poor Maknae got the worse”, Youngjae sighed, giving his Dongsaeng a pat for comfort, “they even ripped his clothes”

The youngest whimpered, his recently bought shirt which took him so long to buy, being torn. He remembered the excitement as he waited for it to arrive, being an individual item from some great designers. You didn’t know what to feel at that moment; slightly torn between sympathy and doubting. The vocal’s words weren’t nice but on the other hand, he was kind of right. Touching someone on their private parts wasn’t any excuse.

 

After some thoughts about his words, you heaved a sigh. You can’t deny of being surprised by their attitude. It didn’t took long for you to figure their characters out. It was one of those “specialties” of yours, perceiving a person and figuring their true colours out in a short matter of time. Actually, B.A.P was even nicer than you thought they would be, after finally reaching the peak of their dreams, now continuing their success in the music branch. At least they are not fully fame- jerks. Not that much, anyway.

During the days, you learned to know the second Manager, name’s Kwon. He wasn’t as smiley smiley as Manager Kang. He was grumpier, too straightforward in your opinion (because he never hid his suspiciousness about you), very strict (the guys got a lot of yelling from him) and blunt, though he still knew his boundaries (somehow). Two complete different people working together which was quite a sight to see. And the guys seem to adjust to their chemistry just fine (though, that disturbed you a bit as well).

 

With an enthusiastic nod you put everything together and went out. The same silhouette greeted you on the same place for the last few days and your smile got bigger. Without knowing why you felt much better than the days before and greeted him with much enthusiasm in your system. Maybe because you found out yesterday that Daehyun did enjoy your food even though he indirectly admitted it out accidently on an interview during their break from a photoshoot.

“Good morning, Daehyun-sshi”, you greeted and with that you went straight to the fridge which was full.

As the two Managers (Kang and Kwon) brought you guys home one night, you left the van as the last person, as usual. You've fallen asleep during the ride home, and when you woke up, you were alone. How nice of them to wake me up. Not, were your first thought on the first time you knocked out in the car with a roll of your eyes.

While going out of the car y

Please log in to read the full chapter