|| five

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your hands were shaking, your body quivering in fright, your core tightening with anxiety. Another moment or two you found your fingers frantically rummaging through the contents of your suitcase, opened up every zipper and corner just to verify that they were gone for real.

All you found was just a small amount of money which wouldn't be enough for… how many day? Calculating the days to that meeting with your fingers, you concluded that this was far not enough and your face blanched. To sum it all up, you won’t survive your stay in Korea with just the sum you have now. What were they thinking?

Your breath became shallow as panic overtook you. Still having the note in your hand, you didn't know what to do. Your thoughts were jumping around, preventing you to think straight.

With your disturbing behaviour, you received strange stares from the other guests but that was the last thing you would pay your mind into.

A hand gently fell on your shoulder out of a sudden and you jumped by the touch. Your upper body swirled around and two big silhouettes standing behind you fell into your blurred sight.

“Hey, are you alright?”, the voice of Jae's friend greeted you, a worried tone evident in it.

Even though they must have seen the note, you quickly hide the paper from them.

“O-Oh.. you must be coming for your j-jacket. I'm sorry.. it took me so long”, you stuttered and hurriedly took the jacket off you and gave it to him.

Quickly taking a random sweater from your suitcase, you put it on, not caring if it would fit with your other clothes or not. Drenching it in a matter of seconds.

“Actually no.. we think that this belongs to you”, Jae said and reached out a white bag.

Squinting your eyes, you accepted the bag and looked into it. You couldn't stop the surprise to grow on your face. It was your B.A.P LOE bag!

“How..?”

“You bumped into him this noon”, Jae's friend answered.

“Oh! So it was you? I'm sorry and thank you for picking this bag up”, you bowed thankfully.

You reached your hand into the bag and fished out a pencil case. Opening it up, you shoved the pencils around and detected the thing you were actually looking for. Your broken iPod. A sad smile formed on your lips as you saw it. It was a precious gift from your late mother. You just couldn't throw it away with all the memories it took with you.

Closing the zipper, you let the case fall back into the bag and then you found something else. Your specs. You quickly put them onto the bridge of your nose and your view finally came out into its clear glory. You looked up to the two rescuers of yours to thank them once again but your tongue got twisted in your mouth. Your eyes widen behind your glasses as the faces finally came all clear in front of your eyes.

“You.. are- !”,  the hand of Jae stopped your sentence, covering your mouth. Smiling politely to the people around you, he made a move for you to follow him out to his car.

The friend of Jae shut your suitcase and appeared right behind you guys. As everything was stored into the vehicle with you three, Jae drove it off again. The bewilderment was painted on your face during the whole ride from the beginning. You were so confused and it made you sick. So many circumstances occurred and the day kept going with unexpected surprises.

You wouldn't believe it yourself if your eyes weren’t glued to the rear back mirror, having his reflection on it. The reflection of B.A.P's Yoo Youngjae as the driver and his friend beside him turned out to be BTOB's Peniel.

 

 

..ღ..

 

 

Youngjae heaved a tired sigh. What has he gotten himself into? He somehow fetched himself a fan into his car. By now it was parked in their dorm’s underground garage. During the ride he took a quick turn, only to drop his friend at BTOB's dorm since Peniel’s manager called and pleaded him to quickly come home.

And for now, Youngjae has no idea what he should do. He was just so glad that the girl in the backseat didn't make any annoying sounds. His mind was racing to find any solutions for this problem. Just leaving her behind somewhere was the first thing which popped into his head. But he couldn’t follow that option. The hotel she was staying in was equipped wi

Please log in to read the full chapter