|| twenty-two

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Except of the cake and one or two other things, everything and everyone got wet, including your hoodie. Your last fresh hoodie. Sitting in front of your open suitcase, you gave it a big pout, your legs crisscrossed on the floor.

“What’s wrong?”, asked a freshly showered Youngjae, his damp hair sticking to his forehead. Though he was in his simple pyjamas, a black shirt and sweatpants, and you saw him like that many times before, you found him quite hot looking this time. 

Blinking hard for that thought, you mentally slapped yourself, absently noticing him planting himself next to you, his bare arm brushing yours. A frown immediately crossed his face.

“You’re cold”, he noted. And very naturally, he put his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closely to his body, his warmth wrapped itself around you like a blanket, your skin prickled on the spots where his met yours. Your body gave out a shiver by the comfortable weight, loving the contact before it snuggled closer toward him, making itself comfortable. That traitorous thing.

But you couldn’t blame it. He was comfortable, warm, masculine and strong, drawing you in to lean on him with all of your weight. While you sulked at your hoodie, everything slowly sipped into you. Their apology was real. You saw it, felt it and was confirmed once again when Zelo gave you your phone back, all related media still in the devices. You haven’t looked through all of the photos, but one was enough, the selfie where him, Yongguk and you looked very silly.

For the first time in being in the dorm, you relaxed, your worries for once shoving aside in the four walls of the flat. The pressure didn’t weight you down, didn’t suffocated you like usual because it wasn’t only you, who got her walls cracked, damaged halfway, the guys had them as such as well. Their vulnerability was as real as yours, open for only the group of you to see. Not everything, of course. But enough for you to know, some sensitive parts of them could easily get broken, too.

Yet, there was someone who you already exposed more of yourself than you ever wanted to. And he, probably did the same, unconsciously allowing you to see parts of him, he locked up so deep, no one ever saw before. And that assured you both, because it was like an evidence. All of this wasn’t a game for neither of you. That could also be the reason why your muscles relaxed, your body fitting perfectly into his side, as if this was the place it was looking for, belonged to long ago.

You let out a hum as you closed your eyes, pointing an accusing finger at your wet hoodie, the thick texture hanging lazily by the window as you informed him about your problem, “and I can’t put on my sweaters. They’re a bit too girly”

Because his heart soared when you leaned into him, his head rested on yours as he let out a thoughtful loud about it, his arm wounding tighter around you, thumb caressing your bare skin absentmindedly. For once, the two of you felt at peace snuggling up like so, sharing the same worries of one another.

You felt Youngjae brushing his nose into your hair at one point, inhaling your scent deeply into his lungs, and before you could stop it, a blush was blooming prettily on your cheeks. Because you did the same thing, with the difference of taking in his scent through his shirt. You smiled silly to that.

After making sure that he warmed you up enough,

Youngjae motioned you to stand up and after you did, his arm slid down to your hips, fingers pressing protectively on your hipbone, guiding you with him to his wardrobe. His expression was soft, even when he pecked your nose playfully to pull away. You wrinkled your nose by the tickling feeling, watching his broad back as he rummaged through the pile of clothes.

“What are you looking for?”, you asked, being the curious you, raising on your tippy toes to have a glimpse over his shoulder.

“A sweater”, he answered, busily grabbing through the fabrics.

You hummed understandingly to it, suddenly shivering from the cold air in his room and without wanting to, you missed the warmth and feel of his body. The moment Youngjae finally found one he liked, he gave out a triumphed sound, loosened up the stiff fabric and turned back to you. He smiled helplessly at your poor yet cute state, quickly bunching up the fluffy sweater in his hands while approaching you. He draped the opening over your head in a swift but careful motion.

A surprised gasp left your lips, because your glasses slid down to your chin, hanging loose across your face with one of the temples tangling by your right ear and bunched up hair on the side. His chuckle reached your ears, his fingers lightly rearranging your specks back for you. You were quite dazed, to be honest. And he couldn’t hold back, didn’t want to hold back in planting another sweet peck on your forehead.

You jerked back, face heating up, pulse pumping, causing your heart to leap in your chest, doing somersaults and you were afraid it would burst soon. Because one, you were wearing his sweater. His sweater, which was too big on you, yet so fluffy and it smelled so strongly like him which he willingly put on you because you simply felt cold. And secondly, because the kiss he just gave you was so sweet and cute, it made you all nervous and giddy at the same time. Which was too new, too unfamiliar. And something you always daydreamed of. You couldn’t quite believe that it became just true.

Youngjae froze at first, scared and struck of the reaction of yours. But then he relaxed, his chest swelling from your red, shy and baffled expression, adoring the timid side of yours that you were hiding so well all this time, so hard. Pushed from the feelings in him, he moved forward, closing the gap between you two with a large step, gently cradling your face in between his palms and fingers, bringing your head closer to his. You stiffened once again, your eyes large and vulnerable behind your glasses, breath stuck in your chest, your own hands shooting up, grasping his shirt, willing to stop him yet seeking something to hold on.

Because your legs were slowly turning into jelly the longer you take in his soft, full of affection kind of smile. And those emotions swirling behind his lashes. Gosh, you don’t think—

“Breathe, pabo”, he chuckled lightly before leaning forward, brushing his full lips against yours in a playful manner, them from one corner to another while watching you with amusement, who shut her eyes very tightly together. For a while, you didn’t feel anything so you opened one eye carefully. His mischievous grin greeted you. Baffled and tricked, you were about to turn away but he was quicker, already knowing you would do that. This time, he truly dived in, muttering a small “sorry” in between and then kissing the hell out of you, mouth pressing against mouth.

You responded, wholly and willingly, giving your breath and taking his in return, letting everything all lose and shoving all worries by side, hoping he could erase them with his touches and kisses.

He swallowed the gasp which was almost a moan from you when he pulled you closer, one of his hands left your cheek so he could drape his whole arm around your waist, hand holding securely on your side, pulling you flush against him. Like that, you felt every movement of his, every muscle and fibre and it made you dizzy, his scent and taste overwhelming you. Especially when his tongue invaded your mouth, making sure to run it through every corner inside, relishing the taste of yours.

At this point, your hold on him tightened, your hands were moving on their own accord, clinging to the back of his shirt and neck. You broke the kiss with a mixture of a gasp and yelp, suddenly falling onto the bed with Youngjae above you, half of his weight landing on you with the guy laughing cheekily. You were so into the kiss that you haven’t noticed him guiding you both to his bed.

His laugh was entrancing, really. It was somewhat different than the ones on TV, in front of any camera. Because this was his true laugh, face loosened up, voice light and eyes twinkling with fondness, you couldn’t quite handle. Your fingertips left his shirt, gliding over the skin of his fine jaw, moving them further to the now red, slightly swollen lips, looking puffier and more kissable than before. Youngjae stopped laughing, stilling and silently allowing you to explore however you liked, the emotions in his eyes however, were stronger, exposed and free.

They did something in you that spurred you on, lifting your head from the mattress, craning your neck up to plant a lingering kiss on the corner of his mouth. It surprised you, to feel his breath hitch and your stomach bubbled with butterflies over the knowledge that the things you do to him affected him just as much as the things he did to you. Unconsciously, you offered your neck to him when he bent down, lips and teeth playing gently with your jaw line, delightfully accepting every part of your free skin.

You found your fingers in his short hair, at the back of his neck where it was cut nicely, the slightly wet strands fondly as he peppered you with lovingly feather-light kisses, cherishing your skin so delicately that you were drowned by them. His ministration stopped however when he pulled the sweater more to the side away from your collarbones, to actually caress them as well but something caught his eyes. And he immediately shot up when he recognized it as a wound. A fresh burning wound.

“How did you get that?”, he asked in a dangerous whisper and you felt yourself growing nervous.

Somehow feeling caught, you sat up as well, shifting back so that you were in the middle of the bed while covering the wound, your hand placed over them for good measure as you your lips, still feeling and tasting him.

“I—“, you stopped yourself, not knowing how to respond to that. As if he would believe that his gorgeous ex-girlfriend did that to you. So you kept silent, staring at him almost emotionlessly. Which wasn’t

Please log in to read the full chapter