|| two

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haena was far more pretty in person than on cam (or in pictures) and you were mesmerized by her beautify for a few seconds in the first moments you two met. Which made you a bit jealous of her skin, so flawless unlike yours.

You don't have the prettiest but also not the ugliest skin on earth. You even hated it in your teeny years but it got better over the time. However, not to the point where you want it to be and it never will be (your doctor told you so). In anxiety to worsen it, you don't even use make-up to cover your blemishes. You learned to live with what you're given with after trying hard to change it to the best point.

Haena was still the same, her personality was exactly like she has shown you the past months so the two of you were all smiley and laughing merrily (as merrily as the situation gave out). The biggest topic you talked about was B.A.P; the possible chance to meet them randomly on the street made you all giddy. Yes, she's a BABY, too.

Since it was still day time you both walked around the area you guys are in. On your path, you didn't disappoint on taking a lot of photos with your DSLR. You noticed that the district was near to the upper class but stopped on the line for normal people. After having a nice meal of cold noodles you returned to your room. There, it was decided to inspect the number of sightseeings of the city, as many as you guys could go in the next morning.

And that you did, running from one place to another without a stop. To sum it up, the tour was exhausting but fun with all the silly pictures you took together and very nice weather, for a chilly march. Since it was such a long day, the next upcoming day was automatically a relaxed one, eating a lot of food in the Gwangjang Market. With full (nearly exploding) stomachs you walked through the busy streets of Hongdae, your white LOE Eco bag filled with different bb creams and make-up equipment and warm coffee to go mugs in your hands (filled with the most awesome hot chocolate you ever had).

 

Though that mug fell to the ground, the thick liquid spl

Please log in to read the full chapter