|| three

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

There you are now, sitting in a dark room without anyone but blackness around you. That person tossed you into his car and sped off somewhere unknown to you. Before he literally threw you into this cold place, he removed your BABY hoodie, leaving you in your shirt. And then disappeared after locking the door, not giving you any chance to escape.

You didn't know how long you've been sitting there, your legs close to your chest and your arms rested over them, trying to keep the very last warmth with you. It must have been a few hours because your skin was prickling nastily, your body shaking of the cold temperature. A bitter smile made its way on your lips again.

This was all a trap and act. From the very beginning with being friends with Haena. The truth came all out when all of you came to this place. That stupid girl of Haena was a traitor. She was his girlfriend and helped him out to get his revenge on you. They planned it perfectly and you followed that flow stupidly.

You couldn't stop the few frustrating tears to drop out of your eyes but you didn't allow yourself to cry too much for those people. They're not any worth of it but you're a cry-baby. No matter how much you try to decline it, her stab hit you hard and hurt you badly. You were always an emotional wreck, sadly.

And now you're receiving your punishment for being simply you. Hours went by slowly and you've been shivering nonstop. To keep yourself warm you thought of any cute and warm songs of Kpop you could think of. You assumed that it has to be late at night by now. Since all your things were in your bag, you didn't even have your phone with you. In a second you lost everything.

To your relief and despair you heard the rapid beeping and the sound of opening the door, a sign for his return. Heavy footsteps resounded to you, continuously getting louder. Finally, the rutting of the lock greeted your ears and the artificial light of the lamp blinded you; for being in the dark far too long.

The same big hand during the afternoon hold firmly onto your arm once more, forcefully dragging you out of those freezing quarters. You stumbled forward, your legs being all sleepy and jelly; letting you suffer in pain.

Suddenly standing in a bright light, you slowly observed the room but couldn't make out much. Yet, you concluded that this could be his apartment. Your eyes ended up being on his form and you couldn't help but to remark his high. He was truly as tall as he looked like on pictures; also as handsome as well while being on this.

“You've been drinking”, you stated, finally taking in the smell from his breath earlier.

“So what?”, he spatted.

“Why did you come back so early? Your consciousness was eating you up?”, you continued, your tone indifferent. You didn't know where this sharp tongue came from. Maybe your anger final

Please log in to read the full chapter