|| four

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

“YOU OF A PLASTIG SURGERY FACE!!”, you shouted out into the Han River.

Somehow you got to the rainbow coloured famous Banpo Bridge. The water came out strongly from both sides of the bridge along with the colourful lights, the sound almost covered your scream, the wind knocking the air out of you. It must be pretty late since there weren’t many cars which drove by. To get your frustration out, you stopped your feet near by the end of the other side of the Han River, stepped onto the railings and shouted your anger out. Ignoring all the cold drops on your form, considered being drenched from head to toe.

Out of the sudden two arms slung around your waist and stomach and pulled you from the edge, making you fall backwards into two bodies.

“Hold on! Think about it again!”, a voice shouted and you concluded from it that this must be a guy.

“It's too early for you to do this!”, the other yelled, panting hard like his friend.

What? Do what?

Confused, you struggled around to get those arms off but they kept being firmly around you.

“Please let me go!”, you begged, frustrated for being held by some strangers. You couldn't even look back, they were keeping you that strongly.

“Promise us you won't try it again!!”

“Fine! You have my word! For whatever it is!”, you answered loudly, wiggling your body to be released.

And free you were but not completely, a hand was still around your wrist. You frowned, was today keeping-your-right-arm-in-prison day?

Finally, you looked up to the two new faces and you formed your eyes into slits again - to get a better sight of them. Even though it was enough light there but the distance made it difficult for you to recognize the people's faces clearly. Yeah, your eyesight was that bad. And the heavy rain didn't make it any better.

“I-I know you might be angry but please rethink about it again!”, the one who hold you captive stuttered. Yet, his voice sounded so smooth, you noticed, out of all things. Really.

“Yeah, if the problems are bothering you too much than look for help instead of doing this!”, his friend added, his voice sounding stronger.

A frown appeared on your face from their words. After a second you finally understood what they meant and your eyes got larger in size with disbelief.

“You thought I would- no! Even though today was another reason to.. but I would never do suicide!”, your frown deepened, “that would be too easy and a big coward step!”

Even though you couldn't see their expression but they must be surprised by your words.

“You...weren't?”, they asked, confirming your assumption.

“No!”, you countered with another fit of frustration, “so could you let go of me now, please?!”

And that he did, immediately retreating his hand from you as if it was his fault for trying to rescue you. You knew you were just too harsh and a b*tch right now and it made you feel bad.

So you quickly bowed deeply, “I'm sorry. It wasn't right of me to react like this. You had good intentions and I accidentally went my frustration out on you guys just because my day's been- ah never mind..”, you bit your tongue for the almost out slip, “Just.. please forgive me”, you pleaded, mustering out all the honesty on your face as you lifted it.

You hoped they could tell that you meant what you said because you did. The poor guys learned your bad side because of that friend of the ex-boyfriend of yours.

Capturing your bottom lip between your teeth you let out a heavy

Please log in to read the full chapter