|| ten

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: It's an double update guys! : ))

Make sure to read the other one first!

Grinning like a fool, you finished the last few of the last chibi, writing Bang Yongguk on the side. You took the freedom to draw on their bottles. Bottles they got from some BABY with their represented colours of the Mato bunnies. It touched and eased you to know that the group actually do use the gifts they get.

The reason for you to take the freedom to stain another gift was the fighting between the guys, taking the bottle from someone else by mistake. There were a lot of grumbles and bad moods. So you hold out your permanent marker from your pencil case and started drawing while waiting for B.A.P to finish their recording for SBS' Star King. They’d been there for a very long time already, and it was luckily the last one with two radio stations (in the very early morning), a photoshoot and two music shows before this.

You hoped that the BABY who gave those bottles to them won't mind it. They will stop fighting with this, you reasoned, reassuring your own mind. But in reality you apologized to the fan millions of times. It was like you danced on the line you should never cross. But you had good intention! In retrospect, you realized that they probably still won’t pay attention, with or without your drawing. However, any regrets were too late anyways.

Drawing these chibis made you think back of Lina. You missed the little lady and regretted not having taken a picture with her. And you wondered how she’s been, how she’s doing. Automatically, another task was added to your mental list, visiting the child soon.

 

“Hey, that's cute”, someone commented.

“Thanks”, you answered, reviewing the bottle an arm length from you, a content smile on your lips.

But then you stopped and titled your head in wonder.

“What?”, you said and turned to your right, only to jump on your spot.

“Hi”, a sweet grin greeted you. The wonderful grin of Kang Minhyuk, drummer of CNBLUE who you nervously greeted back.

“You must be Shin, right? Youngjae's cousin?”

“Yes, nice to meet you, Minhyuk-sshi”

“Oh?”, he laughed.

“I'm a fan”, you sheepishly confessed.

“Oh great! A male fan!”, he beamed, reaching his hand out.

“What?”, then you remembered, “oh.. yeah”, you nervously laughed, taking the hand for a shake. You were a guy. Stupid.

“But you can call me Hyung instead of the honorific”

“Really?”

He shrugged, “yes, why not. You're Youngjae's family. B.A.P and CNBLUE are like family as well”, he casually reasoned, showing his perfect white teeth so you nodded with a smile.

“Why are you here, Hyung?”

“My members are all in there and I had to promise them to fetch them up with our manager”

“I see”

“And you're here for B.A.P?”

“Yes”, you smiled.

“You draw well”, he suddenly said, having the other painted bottles in sight.

“Thank you. But do you think it's too girly for a guy to draw those things?”

Taking in your words, he pursed his lips, “nah”, he said with a shrug, “I wish I could draw halfway as you do”

“You can't draw?”

“Aren't you a fan? You should know that”

Rubbing the back of your neck, you gave him a goofy grin. He shook his head and leaned back on his seat a little, making himself a bit more comfortable. You stared at him for a moment before taking out your sketchbook. Picking out your mechanical pencil you let your hand flow over the paper, occasionally glancing back at the drummer, who on the other side watched you with curiosity.

Ripping the page out of the book, you handed it to Minhyuk with a smile.

“What's this?”, he asked and eyed the picture you just drew.

A humorous laughter ripped out of his throat as he saw his chibi self on the white paper.

“Is that me?”

“It's obvious, isn't it?”, you laughed as well, referring to the drumsticks.

“Thanks, I'll cherish this well”

“Good”, you nodded happily and shared another laugh with him.

Right on cue the door opened and the members of both groups you were waiting for, entered the room (along with other people). B.A.P was lost for a moment, seeing your sincere true smile for the first time. The smiles you were given them were polite, they realized that now, the difference clear in front of them. Because it changed when you welcomed them back with your lips curved up, your body language stoic.

Without realizing it, Youngjae was nibbling on his nails again.

 

 

..ღ..

 

 

For some reason, you bumped into CNBLUE more often on the different music shows the next day, much to your delight a

Please log in to read the full chapter