|| one

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Okay. To make this clear: you sure as hell didn't deserve that slap. It wasn't you who asked to stay in their dorm nor to be with them 24/7. So far so good with "getting healed" and other stuff in this vacation. How the hell did you get in this mess again? Let's go back to a few weeks before... 

 

The announcement of the pilot of the large plane woke you up. After roughly 11 hours of flight you'll finally set on ground soon. Blinking the sleep off your eyes, you sluggishly shoved the window shades up after the stewardess politely asked you to. The bright light of the sun took all the sleep out of your eyes and you asked for a glass of water. A few minutes later she handed you the liquid and you took a sip of it, your gaze wandered off to the clouds outside.

 

You had a rough life and the last three years were by far the worst for you. Somehow, you ended to be a catfish victim. Your Korean online boyfriend of one and a half years turned out to be a swindler, lying for who he is. Never did you guys used camera before even though you skyped a lot, only sending pictures to each other. There wasn’t any excuse you can pull out. It was stupid to agree into a relationship like that, you know that yourself but after 20 years of your life you wanted to love and be loved. You just wanted to try out how it would be to have a boyfriend (and stupidly chose the most difficult way).

Anyway, in the end you found out by yourself that he wasn't the guy on the pics which left you heartbroken more than usual, more than it should because you somehow genuinely loved him, took everything more into the serious side than just for experience. He played it off, telling you he would’ve continued his lies to keep you with him. You felt stupid to have foolishly believed every word he said that’s why you broke up with him.

However, you don't hate him. Yes, he broke your heart into splitters like a hammer breaking a glass since he was your first boyfriend (and yes it was your own fault). But you could tell his feelings were genuine because in the end, he was still honest about his appearance. And through him, you got to learn to not to care much about appearances anymore.

You admit it, you were looking for handsome or pretty faces even though you said you would take someone because

Please log in to read the full chapter