|| eighteen

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

The constant ringing of the doorbell went even through the sounds of the shower you were in. Since you’d been outside of Seoul, you got under the water after two hours of waiting. Youngjae didn't let go of you even during the ride, having you placed onto his lap, holding you securely to his chest, not caring that the sticky you would ruin his clothes.

The air in the van was tense with each of you guys being in your own thoughts. Despite that, you still felt protected like never before because Youngjae’s touches screamed those things. He treated you as if you would break into pieces any moment, making sure that you were sleeping comfortable enough on his body, letting you listen to his heartbeat, helping you to take the rest you needed.

His cold attire melted the moment you leaned more onto his body after the van drove off, the trembling of your body subduing through his body warmth you got accustomed to. Something, he would provide you anytime.

A fact that tore you apart, your face twisting with despair. You wanted to stop believing, hoping and reading into the false signals. Because there was no way that anyone would be sincere with you. Especially him. You were just some girl after all. Sighing, you cut off the shower with a heavy heart and twisted stomach.

 

 

..ღ..

 

 

“Where is he?!”, you heard the loud voice of Himchan's sister through the walls and a small smile was drawn out onto your lips, worry and furiousness were laced in her usual sweet tone. She was so overprotective over you that made you secretly happy and giddy. Just like Zelo, she felt like a sibling to you, a big diva sister who adored you as much as you adored her. Siblings who stood for another was the best thing ever, in your opinion.

“How could you let it happen to him, huh??”, she scolded with both hands on her delicate hips, glaring down the guys on the large sofa, her high pitched voice hurting their ears. The used to be tall males suddenly looked so small compared to the usual shorter female in front of them.

“We're sorry, Noona”, they all mumbled quietly, body crouching in defeat as they felt themselves getting smaller and smaller.

“Sorry?? Why are you apologizing to me? You haven't said that to him, right??”, she yelled, feeling her head almost explode by the guilt expressions in front of her which was answer enough for her. Though, she didn’t miss the worried glances Youngjae shot once in a while into the direction of the bathroom, nibbling on his nails without knowing doing it. His eyes lighten up when he saw your form approaching and the nails nibbling stopped just like so. 

“Noona, I'm fine”, you said with now red brown hair, entering the living room in another hoodie and pants. The guys gave you a new wig since the other was full of slimy eggs and shells, sticking to it without mercy. There was no time to wait for it to be all clean and usable. Good thing that Manager Kang dropped you off and then vanished to get back to the location to fix the disaster with Kwon.

Himchan’s sister lunged at you as soon as you finished saying that, her soft hands cupping your face to examine it carefully for any injuries.

“Fine?! How could you be fine?”, she shrieked, “see! You even got a scratch here!”

“It’s nothing big, Noona. Thank you for coming for me so fast”, you smiled happily and guiltily because she cut work for you. That however wasn’t a big problem for her as she tried to bit back her tears. How could you still look so happy with the things that happened to you? So without having to hold anything back, she hugged you tightly to her body with all the feelings for a sweet Dongsaeng like you.

“Noona!”, Himchan cried in reflex but shut his mouth after he received another blizzard glare from her.

“Let's go out, Shin ah!”, she anno

Please log in to read the full chapter