|| six

Another way of vacation
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Stay?”, you asked, blinking in wonder. Maybe you heard it wrong.

“Yes, your stay until it’s time for you to go”, Daehyun confirmed lightly. So Youngjae really saw it. Damn it.

You shook your head immediately, “I don't have to stay”

“Yes, you do. You don't have anywhere to go. You don't have enough money and being outside without a passport could lead you to stay your time here in prison”, Youngjae pointed out.

“What?”, you asked in shock, “no way!”, but the serious look said it all, so you bit down the dread in your system.

With furrowed brows you brought your eyes back to the paper and read it properly once again:

            Please consider all of the numbers as our wishes.

Get used to your new name. Stay as a boy most of the time. Restrain from any recordings, photos, videos of any of us. Respect our time to relax. Accept our privacy and don’t go into our rooms and keep your hands to yourself.

Honestly, you didn't know how to feel about this.

“What's my new name?”

“It's Shin. You will stay as Youngjae's cousin. Let's just say that you grew up in another country and your mother wanted you to know more about your roots so she sent you to your cousin”, Yongguk answered, his deep voice startled you but you could manage to hide it in the last second.

“And about number two?”

“What’s with it?”, Himchan asked, his teeth gritting in (you believe) annoyance and you were taken aback by it. Seeing what he has done, he cleared his throat and gave you a professional smile, “I’m sorry. I had uh..”, his smile got more stoic, “a hard week”

Your tentative nod came a bit too late and you made sure to keep your distance for now, “I just wanted to point out that I’m not in any possession of guys’ clothes and my hair isn’t that short. Mind you, but I won’t cut my hair”

“Ah about that, you can try and use some of Jongup's clothes and we have some wigs in our closets so that shouldn't be a problem”, Youngjae quickly clarified and you weren’t sure if you just saw a growl on the main dancer’s face by the mention of his clothes.

They're having wigs?, you thought in bewilderment a second later but kept that for yourself. Chewing the inner flesh of your bottom lip, you thought through their “offer”. However, the troll of the day blocked most of your rationality so with a very reluctant mind, you nodded your head in defeat. 

“We will tell Manager Hyungs about you tomorrow morning. Don’t worry about your living expands, you don't have to pay for food or anything. Just make sure not to get caught as a girl from anyone else”, Yongguk paused as a polite smile appeared on his face, “any more questions?”, he added.

“Yes”

“What is it?”

“Kick me out right away after I broke one of those rules”, you declared, “you can even break any digital advices I have with me”, you said and fished out your phone, your new iPod and DSLR, placing them all neatly on the coffee table.

For taking this step, it was clear that you were serious about your stay, telling them in another way that you’re not disillusioned for being with them, “you have my word that I won't tell a soul about all of this. I only have this one request”, your shoulders sacked by the thoughts of being separated from the cases which hold in some memorable moments, “please take care of them. They’re very precious to me”

While being busy to look s

Please log in to read the full chapter