chapter 8

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi's POV

*RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* (sound of alarm clock)

"U-ugh." I groarn when I try to reach my annoying alarm clock beside me. I look at the time '7:00' a.m. I only sleep for 4 freaking hours? I can't sleep last night the thought of avoiding Irene from now on always walk through my brain, but on the second thought I can't do that because I'm her BESTFRIEND. But if I don't distance myself to her I'll just continue torturing myself. I'm not like this when they officially together. At first, I'm just okay with it but later on I realise that I felt jealous or angry when they have skinships that I used to have it too, the way she have more time to her boyfriend than we used to. I try to hide it every time for 2 ing years! Its hard, I know. But what can I do? Mino hyung wins, without me trying to my feelings fight for her.I don't want to give up. But I think I need to stop now. Ugh! I don't know what to do! But thanks to Wendy who always by my side when I need someone to hold on to when I'm sinking in my emotions together with my broken heart of mine. At least there is someone.

I walk towards the mirror and I see my horrible self now. Luckily for me I don't have any classes today if not, I won't attend the class in this situation or having this swollen eyes. How great to start a new day! (-.-)

I prepare myself to go to the mall wearing a pants and a blue marvel sweatshirt and a pair of sneakers. I look fine. I actually don't fond of shopping I prefer going to karaoke by myself to kill some time but I just need some new clothes and I have Wendy who will accompany me later so it won't be boring. I walk to our garage, hop into my sportscar and start driving to the mall.

"Good Morning Mr. Kang," The Gaurd greet me as I enter the mall. Yes, my family owns this mall. We are rich but I don't like to be notice because I'm rich so I want to be an ordinary person as possible. I just smile to the gaurd and start to look around. Oh! There she is!

"Seungwan-ah!" I shouted to her. I smile at her waving my hands like we don't meet each other for a long time. She's wearing a plain white t-shirt, and a colored pants with a pair of flats also don't forget her nerdy glasses. I think I know what she's going to do. Maybe this is going to be a good day after all.

"Hi Sseul! What are we going to do here anyway?" She asks me with an annoyed tone.

"Hey, What's with you?"

"Nothing. Its just some random girls who always bully me in school and never get tired of what they're doing, even here in the mall they always call me a freak when they saw me. Don't worry I'm fine." She's annoyed but I can see her eyes that there is something more. I know she's hurt.

"Don't mind them. We're here to accompany me o get some new clothes and I know wht your second dare is. But before you're dare let's go and buy some new clothes." I cheerfully step inside the botique one by one and I let Wendy choose some clothes for me since I don't actually know how to buy some new and worthy clothes for me. Sometimes I just let my Mom to buy me some clothes, accesories, and even shoes, She knows what is my taste when it comes to fashion. And also Wendy, its like that she know me for a lonf time that she know what king of shirt suits me.

"Try this" Wendy said while handling a black marvel -shirt and a red long-sleeve polo shirt. Simple but it suits me. I mentally said when I look in front of the mirror.

"You know what Sseul, you're not choosy when it comes to clothes right?" I just nodded in response while she is looking for some other clothes.

"When you're alone and no one will accompany you, A simple sweatshirt or any other long sleeve shirt or polo will suit you the best!" Wendy said while looking at me and then to the clothes.

"Okay, Copy that Wan-ah~!" I salute in front of her that causes her to giggle. Cute.

We step outside to our last botique and finally we decided to eat some lunch.

"Sseul, slow down we're not in the race, don't choke yourself" Wendy said with a concerned tone. I just smile to her and start to do her advice. We eat silently and Wendy decided to broke the silence.

"U-um, Sseeul you look so happy today huh?" I smile again to her and stop what I'm doing. I know what the end of this conversation.

"I'm fine. I'm just a bit stress yesterday so that why." I lied. She look at me with a serious face but then she gave up.

"Okay, just don't stress yourself too much. You know, you don't have to pretend to be strong when you're infront of me. You know I won't judge you and I will always here." She sincerly said to me. She's different.

"Thank you. Enough for this drama and its time for your dare!" I cheerfully said.

"What's the dare?"

"You'll see." I and drag her outside the restaurant after paying the bill. We stop infront of a glasses shop. They are also selling a branded contact lenses here. 

"You know that, I don't need a pair of glasses." She's like I'm-stated-the-fact tone.

"I know but you need to have some new contact lenses." I confidently said to her.

"Huh?"

"And that's my dare to you. You will do everything for you to have a new image!" This is going to be fun!

"HUH?! But-"

"NO BUTS! Don't worry the expenses I'll take care of that." I sternly said which is effective.

I forcely enter her inside the shop and the Ophthalmologist checks her eyes and start to choose some contact lenses.

"I think blue color suits you." I said to her while looking to the contact lenses

"I think so too." She just agreed. She try the blue colored contact lenses and I stare in her eyes. Beautiful. It suits her perfectly. We stared at each other for about a minute or two. Mersmerize with her eyes. She's even more beautiful with contacts than some nerdy glasses.

"U-um Is it okay?" She nervously said with a tint of blush with her face.

"I-It's perfect! But we need some extra too! What about that color brown contact?" I quickly said to prevent some embarassment.

"Okay." She just smile. We walked out to the shop and our next stop is Botique.

"You know you should have some new clothes that suits you better than this." I said while pointing her attire.

"So, you said that I don't have any fashion sense?" She annoyingly said to me.

"Of course not! It just that---that you should have new clothes!! Hehehehe" I gave a peace sign while avoiding her deadly glare.

"Yah!" She slapped my left arm and start to ignore me.

"Hey, you know I'm just teasing you. I'm sorry." I said while holding her hand and giving my greatest aegyo so that she will forgive me.

"Okay, You're forgiven. And please don't do you're aegyo again it makes me feel embarass." She teasingly said.

"But I'm a cute little bear!" I whine with my famous aegyo.

"Please stop." She begged and still holding her laughter.

"Okay I'll stop so let's get in?" I offered.

"Fine."

As we go in she started to look some simple and comfortable clothes and try it every single one.

"No, too dark."

"Too plain."

"You're not going to the club, are you?" When I see her with a short as in SHORT blue dress. Well, it fits her body, every curved of her body. BUT its not the right time to wear that kind of dress.

"This is the last one!" She shouted from the fitting room.

And I see an angel, wearing a denim short shorts and a gray sweat shirt with a cut in the shoulder part to see her milky white shoulder and with a pair of flats. What's with her? She's b-beautiful.

"Hey, is this okay?" She said tat snapped my thoughts.

"I-its fine. Okay we'll get this and some other clothes that she want." I said to the saleslady and give us some shopping bags and finally step outside the botique.

And to our last stop!

"W-what a-are we going to do h-here?" She stuttered and I see that she is nervous right now. Look at her sweaty face.

"Make over!" I excitedly said and drag her inside the salon. This is one of the best salon here in Korea! And I see her shocked face. Epic! Hahahahaha!

"You know what are you going to do with her. Right?" I said to the one of the employee in this salon.

"Yes, Sir." The employee said and I just waited inside the salon while playing some random games.

After an hour of waiting.

"Mr. Kang. It's done." The employee said and someone slowly appeared in front of me. A different person actually. From nerdy girl to a hot and gorgeous girl. With her nicely hair done, with a light make up those pinkish kissable lips. Stop Seulgi, get hold of yourself.

"Sseul, What do you think?" Wendy nervously asked.

"Y-you're beautiful." I said while satring her again like it is a perfect art from head to toe.

"T-thank you." She shyly said while hunging her head low. But I think too much blush?

"Hey, Be confident now Wan-ah~ You almost completed the dare I asked you, all you need to do is be confident. You are beautiful I swear!" I said to give her some courage. She need to change for the better.

"Thank you again." She repeated but now she hugged me. I hugged her back too.

"So wanna eat some ice cream?" I offered.

"Okay, but now my treat!" she happily said to me.

As we go out the salon almost all the boys even the girls are staring to the "new and improved Wendy" I know she's beautiful but you don't need to stare!

"Hey, why are you frowning?"

"Am I? Hehehehe It's just some came up to my mind." I simply said and fortunately for me she just shrugged that off.

"So here we are, what do you want?" she asked. I think its weird when a girl ask a boy to have some ice cream.

"Just vanilla flavored ice cream and any toping you want." But I just shrugged that off.

"Okay. Wait here."

While I'm waiting for her, I saw a group of girls walking towards me with a certain girl that I don't want to avoid atleast for now.

"Hi Sseul."

"Hi..." Irene? Joohyun? Irene? Joohyun? "... Irene."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI guys! It been a long time since I updated but luckily I have time to finish this chater, sorry for the delay. It's for our SeulDy shipper! Sorry for SeulRene shipper. Don't worry, just wait. ^-^ Hope you enjoy this chapter. You will know the 'someone' in the parking SOON! Maybe next chapter or not. Hehehehe. *peace*

Sorry for some wrong spelling and grammar.