chapter 4

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seulgi-ah" Someone whispered to my ears.

I stop walking when I hear someone calling me.

"Do you hear something or called my name?"

"Umm. Nope" She said.

"O-kay." I just shrugged it off. Weird.

"Seulgi-ah!" It's a manly voice its not the voice earlier. I turn to the direction where the voice coming from. It's Mino hyung. Aish... what now?

Flashback

"Sorry Irene, but I going to meet someone. Maybe next time. Bye" I quickly go out to our room and walked to the corridor with nowhere to go. Actually I want to come if she's alone but she's with her boyfriend so nevermind.

Do you think I'm jealous? Maybe yes. Maybe no. I don't know. There's always a weird feeling inside me every time she's with me. And I'm always in bad mood when I see her just talking with her boyfriend.

Argh! I think I moved on with her BUT NO! A BIG NO. And yes I love her the first time I saw her holding a purple balloon in the park. I love her smile, voice, everything. I was about to confessed to her but there's Mino hyung, her 'only love' suddenly appeared and the one who blow-up my hope to Joohyun. *sigh*. Since that day, I always reminded myself that I'm only her bestfriend and decided to move on because eventhough I confessed to her I know the answer already. *sigh*

Until I bump into someone.

"Ouch." I groaned in pain.

"Ouch! Yah! Watch your steps will you?!" She shouted at me as she stated to gather all the books scatered on the floor.

"Ya-" I was about to shout but something or someone stop me when I saw her. Weird~

"I'm sorry" So I just helped her carry the books.

"I-it's okay. Just please be careful and please don't walk like an idiot next time." She kindly said to me.

"Okay, Miss? I'm Seulgi Kang." I offer my right hand asking for a handshake.

"Wendy. I'm Wendy Son. I know you. You are the ace player of our soccer team right?" She smile and accept my hand.

She's cute eventhough she has this nerd glasses.

"Right." I smile back.

"Seulgi-ssi. My books?" She said.

"Y-yeah right. May I help you to your books since its many and I think its hard for you to carry it and do you want you want to grab some lunch?" I asked her. Wait I asked her?

"B-but Seulgi-ssi I need to go to the library. And I think its not right to see a nerd together with a popular student like you." She said while her remained hung low.

"Just call me Seulgi. Don't worry about that and also I want to be friends with you! We go to the library first and go to the cafeteria. My treat." I said and smile at her.

"I-is that okay with you? I mean-"

"It's okay to me since I'm alone right now. Do you want your friend to be alone? We're friends now. Right, Wendy?" I pouted as I cut her words.

"Y-yes?" She hesistanly said.

"Hey, are you okay?" I said while I raised my hand and touch her forhead. She's red right now.

"I-I'm okay." She stuttered.

"Hey don't stutter, just be comfortable with me, I don't bite. Hehehehe" I grinned.

"Okay." She just simply smile to me. I love her smile. Just the smile.

"Good. So let's go!" I hold her hand on the way to the library.

After we go to the library, we talked about ourselves. I know now that we are batchmates but I'm a bit older than her. Then,

"What about we play stone-paper-scissors? If you win I will do everything you say and vice versa. Deal?" She happily asked.

"Okay. Deal." I said.

Round 1: Wendy:(.^^)< vs o(--.):Seulgi

"Wah!! Unfair! No one beats me in this game!" She irritately said.

"Haha! Got you! Now. What dare you will do?" I rub my chin pretending to think.

"What about you accompany me this Saturday in the mall?" I asked

"Um. Since I don't have any schedule to do this Saturday so, Okay." She smile at me. Cute.

"Another round?" I said with a grin on my face.

"Okay. I don't want to lose now." She said. She really want to win huh.

Round 2: Wendy:(.--)o vs ¤(^^.):Seulgi

"Wah! I lose again." She pout. Cute.

"Don't worry it will be easy." I smirk.

I don't know that she is bubbly like this. I feel comfortable with her now.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Surprise. But I will not update tomorrow so advance "I'm sorry"

Hope you love my update for SeulDy shippers. I'm sorry for SeulRene shippers. I will do better next time!

Thank you! ^-^