chapter 3

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Sseul!" I called my bestfriend with a big smile plaster on my face and walked towards him.

"Oh? What happen? You seem happy today." He asked me happily.

"Do you know the my crush right? Mino Oppa? The MVP of our basketball..."

"basketball team that YOU admire since the first day you saw him. Yes. I know him. What happen to him?" He cut my words. He's a bit annoyed? Why?

"You know what this morning, you said that I should give it a try and confessed to him right?" I excitedly said to Seulgi.

"Hmmm. Then?" Seulgi said while drawing some stuff in his notebook.

"I confessed to him earlier." I happily said to him.

"Let me guess. Based on your expression when you walk towards to me, I guess he rejected you right?" He simply said to me and stop on what his doing.

"Aniyo! Ofcourse he accept my confession and he said that can we have our first date this Saturday." I said. My excitement never leaves me right now.

"Let me guess again! You said no?" He jokingly said to me again.

"Yah! Ani! I said YES obviously. *sigh* A dumb bear always be a dumb bear huh?" This is how we tease each other, we never fight as in for a long time. I think our longest time having a fight is about 2 hours and its just because he said that the transfer student is cute and he thinks that he LIKE that girl! Argh! I hate that girl. But after that he always gave on me and apologise of what he did, eventhough some of it is my fault.

"But I know you love this dumb bear." He confidently said to me. Love? Seulgi? I SLIGHTLY blush with that thought but i just shrugged it off.

"My only love is Mino Oppa!" I stated-the-fact to him.

"So, you don't love you dumb bear bestfriend?" He pouted. Why do you have to be cute?!

"Please Sseul stop that it doesn't suit you." I sternly said to him. I know that it will not have an affect to him.

"Just say you love this bear." He whined. Cute.

"Aish! Okay, just please stop. I love this dumb bear infront me!" I said to him 'pretending' to be annoyed.

"Okay Thank you and I love you too Joohyun!" He happily said to me and peck my cheeks. Its not that it my first time to have a skinship with him but it's the first time that he peck me on my cheeks! And I just realise that he quickly disapper to my sight.

He love me? Seulgi loves me? And he even pecked me on my cheeks? Now my face is redder than any reddest tomato you can get! Maybe he just said that because I'm his bestfriend. Just like how I love him, as my bestfriend? *sigh* You drive me crazy KANG SEULGI!!

End of Flashback

"Irene?"

Why I always thinking of you dumb bear!

"Irene? Are you okay? You're zoning out." Mino Oppa said with his voice that are full of concern. That's why I love this guy.

"Oh? I'm okay. Just a bit hungry" I simply smile at him. We walked to our usual table here in cafeteria.

"What do you want to eat? My treat as always." He asked and pout at me. 

"Hahahaha. Just the usual. Aigoo. You're cute as always Oppa-ah." I smile and pinch his cheek.

"Okay. Comin' right up my princess" He salute and go to the cashier and buy our food.

I look around. The cafeteria is huge. On the right side there are the nerds who are reading and writing some stuffs. I don't know how can they handle those thick book of theirs. While me, when I see a Physics book is like I see my biggest nightmare.

On the other side are just the ordinary students who are chatting, teasing and eating. Sometimes I want to be like them. How they tease and laugh at each other without thinking what the other people think about them.

On my side are the popular because of our parents who have big businesses or you're included in Varsity in our school or model, artist, actress/actor.

My sight caught a two figure laughing and talking that entered the cafeteria.

"Seulgi-ah" I whispered. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys, I'm sorry if It's a bit late. But here I am! Hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you for those who subscribe, comment, and upvote!!