chapter 13

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Italic

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV (First time XD)

HI! I'm Sooyoung! I know you know me so enough of the introduction. As a good friend of Granma Baechu, The Bear, and Olaf, me, Joy, Seohyun and Jessica are now here in the gymnasium waiting for them to perform. Sunny can't come because she need to fetch her sister at the airport so that's why. And for me and my group including Joy will perform on the last day also with Seohyun and Jessica, they're in both group.

Change topic. You know about my friend, Baechu. She's the smartest yet so stupid person I've ever met! I don't know or its just me who notice her the way she looks at Seulgi is also the way she looks at MIno in their first date but not now. Its also like the way Wendy looks at Seulgi. Its obvious that Irene loves Seulgi! Especially when she admitted that she's jealous that time Wendy and Seulgi having their time. I want her to realise who she truly loves not Mino! That's why I plan that detective thingy~ but she's too stubborn to admit it.

On the other side, of course I'm not that dense not too sense Seulgi and his feelings towards his bestfriend. I know it from the start. Its obvious but now this 'Hopeless Romantic' Guy is avoiding his 'Dense Bestfriend.' What a life.

Flashback

We're here now in a ice cream parlor, its been a hot day today so ice cream will do.

"Hey loverbirds, you know what I will be in sugar rush if you don't stop those things you're do right now, because its some what weird and corny. So please." Joy said while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Yah! Why don't you get your own boyfriend huh?" Irene said back. Sometimes I don't get this girl. She's overly jealous towards Seulgi yet now she's doing some lovey-dovey with her boyfriend, 'pretending'(?) she's enjoying it?

"Until, I get my Kim Yerim!" And there's Joy, assuming that Yerim likes her too.

"If he will likes you back." I sarcastically said.

"I'm sure he will! I'm Par Joy, a 19 year old, beautiful lady in Seoul." She proudly said to me.

"And how old is he again? 17?"

"Age doesn't matter! Its true love!"

"What do you know about true love?"

"Are you a love expert?!"

"Yes, yes I am. I consider myself as a love expert." I proudly said.

"Could you please stop every minute you're together, you're always fighting." Wendy suddenly interupt us and scolded us. Maybe Joy and I are always fighting but she's one of my best friends. We are just like this.

"So, are we all done? We can go home now. Its starting to get dark." Mino said to us and we stand up from our seat and heading to the parking lot.

"I gotta go guys. My mom is waiting for me at home. So, Bye. See you and Goodluck for tomorrow." Joy bid her goodbye and as she step inside her car.

"We're going now also. I'll just drive Irene to their home, See you tomorrow. Take care at the road." Mino said to us.

"Bye, Guys." Irene bid us goodbye.

"Hey, I'll just drive you at home, if you like." I offered to both of them.

"I'm okay, our driver will be here soon. Oh here he is. I gotta go guys." Wendy said to us.

And now, me and Seulgi remained here in the parking lot. I need to talk to him.

"Seulgi, wanna ride?" I offered to him. At first his a bit hesistant but finally agreed to my offer.

"Do you need to do something after this?" I'm driving my car right now.

"Uuum. Nothing. Why?"

"Do you want to take some coffee?"

"Sure." I said as I shifted the steering wheel.

We've reach to my favorite coffee shop not too far from my house.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked me as the waiter serving us our coffee

"I'm going straight to the point, Do you like Irene?" I seriously said to him. I see his face from calm face to panic face.

"Am I too obvious?" he said low tone and his face is now at sad state.

"Yes you are, lover boy." I feel bad to him. Loving someone who belongs to someone else now.

"What do you think I should do?" He said in worried tone.

"Follow your heart Seulgi, it harder for you if you keep it yourself. Try to confess, it will make your situation better. If she reject you, then accept it. She loves you too much to break your friendship with her. But expect for the worst so it doesn't hurt you so bad than to expect for the best that make your poor heart break." I expertly said to him. That's why I consider myself as a love expert.

"Thank you Soo. You're truly a love expert." Now, he's smiling but bot so happy maybe because of Mino.

"Hey, if you're worried about the others. Think the things that is better not the things they want."

"Thanks again."

End of Flashback

I hope that conversation make Seulgi what he really wants and what he need to do.

"Good Morning Everyone, Today we will start your project or should I say your performance week, the one who will grade you are famous song writer, choreographer, and me. Please be quiet during the performance. The first group who will perform is the group of Irene Bae, Seulgi Kang and Wendy Son." Mr. Lee announced and the crowd goes wild. What do you expect its those three are pretty popular.

"Kyaaaahh! I love you Seulgi!" A fangirls shouted. 

"Wendy Please be mine!" Aren't they have classes?

"Are they even allowed here?" A girl next to me whispered.

"Just hang in there Joy that will be quite in 3...2...1..." I counted and on cue Mr. Lee stands up and gets the mic.

"I SAID QUIET. IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT I WILL BRING BACK THE OLD RULES AND NO ONE CAN WATCH THEM EVER!" Mr. Lee threatened them. Hahahahahahahaha. Karma for being loud. That's Mr. Lee!

The stage is set and I see Seulgi holding an electric guitar and Wendy holding an blue acoustic guitar as for Irene, she sits between the two guitarists. And the some background music starts.

 

A Friend's Confession by 2am (A/N: Seulgi, Wendy, Irene, ALL)

kkwae olaedwaesseo nae mami jogeumssig byeonhagi sijaghanji
For quite some time I gradually started to change my mind
honjaseo goelowohanji
To begin to hurt alone
eonjebuteonga niga ul ttaemada
From that time, whenever I see you cry
neoleul ullineun namjaga neomuna miwosseo
I hated the guy who made you cry so much
charali naega neol jikineun ge naeuljido moleundaneun saenggagi
Rather, I think it might be better for me to keep you
ijeneun naega neol an-ajugo
Now let me hold you
saranghaejugo sipdan saeng-gag-i deul-eoss-eo
I did not think I’d fall in love with you
 
Baby
ijeneun naege wa
Come to me now
And be my lady
neomuna olaetdong-an
For far too long
jikyeobwass-eo mal-eobs-i seoseo
I stood silently and watched
antakkaun gaseum-eul sumgimyeo
Hiding this pitiable heart
chingulo chingulo jinaeya handan iyulo
As a friend, I have to live as your friend
mogkkaji chaollatdeon geu gobaeg-eul cham-aya haess-eo
I had to push my confession down my throat
hajiman ijeneun gobaeghalkke
But now, I will confess
neoreul saranghae
I love you
 
nae son-eul jabgo na bakk-e eopdamyeo
Holding my hand, you say you only have me
nagat-eun chinguleul dun ge jeongmal keun chukbog-ilamyeo
You said having a friend like me is a great blessing
byeonchi maljago mal-eul hal ttaemada
Whenever you say let’s not change
jogeumssik jarananeun nae sarang-eul nulleoss-eo
I push my slowly growing love down
 
charali naega neol jikineun ge naeuljido moleundaneun saenggagi
Rather, I think it might be better for me to keep you
jakkuman deul-eotjiman cham--eo
I keep hearing it but had to endure 
neoreul ilheobeorilkka dulyeowo hajiman
I’m too scared to lose you, but 

Baby 
ijeneun naege wa
Come to me now
And be my lady
neomuna olaetdong-an
For far too long
jikyeobwass-eo mal-eobs-i seoseo
I stood silently and watched
antakkaun gaseum-eul sumgimyeo
Hiding this pitiable heart
chingulo chingulo jinaeya handan iyulo
As a friend, I have to live as your friend
mogkkaji chaollatdeon geu gobaeg-eul cham-aya haess-eo
I had to push my confession down my throat
hajiman ijeneun gobaeghalkke
But now, I will confess
neoreul saranghae

I love you

(Seulgi's electric guitar)

Are they confession to each other just now? I'm confused now. But they're awesome. A loud appauld and cheering breaks my thoughts. I stand to my seat also the other three.

"Aren't they awesome? That's what you call a performance!" Jessica's commented.

"Seulgi's guitar performance is spot on!" Seohyun also said. We're now going to the back stage to congratulate the three performers.

"Hey Seulgi, Irene, Wendy!" Joy shouted they're name across the backstage.

"Do you really need to do that?" I said while touching my ear because of that volume of her voice. The three friends walking towards us with a content smile.

"Good job guys! Great confession!" I said to them and pat their backs with their unexplainable expression.

"Who wrote the song?" Jessica asked them. I'm curious too.

"Seulgi is the one who wrote the song." Wendy answered back. Oooohhh Seulgi. But that's not an official confess though.

"You're so cool writer, how do you write that song? Is there someone you like and you want to confess?" Now, Joy is interrogating the song writer. I see Wendy who is anticipated with his answer and Irene who is not so interested. Something's fishy.

Instead of answering Joy's question he's just giving her his simple yet meaningful smile.

"Guys, I'm hungry. Can you treat us or just me, since you said that I'm a cool writer." Seulgi said confidently.

"Okay I'm hungry too. My treat." Seohyun 'the not-so-Saint' said.

I walk with Seulgi. I need an anwers.

"Hey, do you confess?" I whispered beside him.

"Not yet. Just wait I'll tell you when I have a plan or if my ego doesn't eat me." He said playfully.

End Of Sooyoung's POV

Irene's POV

The performance earlier, I saw how Wendy looked at Seulgi 'full of love'. I always see when they have an eye contact, feeling left out earlier. But most of the time I just stare at Seulgi, like I dedicate this song to him. I don't know how long I've been staring at him then I realise that it already done. Those lyrics, it feels like it wrote for me. I don't know. My heart beat again races to its highest speed. It don't stop.

We walk towards the cafeteria. I'm at the back, they go infront of me chatting. Everybody praising us for our great performance. I feel happy of course but empty. I feel there's something wrong, like something bad will happen next. I stop, hold my chest and breath slowly.

"Joohyun, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine Sseul." I smile at him for not to worry about me.

"Is that's so? Just say to me if there's something wrong." He said with very concerned voice.

"Okay."

=============================================================

"Is everything going according to plan?" A girl in heels said while looking at the picture.

"Yes, Unnie. Everything is set." The other girl said.

"Good my little sister."

"You're good time is up now. And now for my sweet revenge." The girl said while gently touching the picture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ALERT!!!!! Thank you for those who comments and subscribe! ;) Hope you enjoy.