chapter 5

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy's POV

 

I don't know that Seulgi is dork and funny person. I just know him being handsome and shy. Yes. I have a huge crush to Seulgi. Who wouldn't? I just control myself. If not, I just literary jump like a crazy girl in the campus its embrassing. I always dream for this moment to come! Now, he wants to be friends with me and join him together with lunch. Kyaah! Get a grip Wendy. He's just being friendly! Don't keep your hope high. *sigh*

 

"Seulgi-ah!" Mino-ssi shouted across the cafeteria. Of course I know him and his girlfriend Irene. They are the popular and fairy-tale like couple in our campus. I envy their relationship not like me a nerd, its impossible.

"Mino hyung! Irene!" Seulgi said while enthusiatically waving his arm to them and we walk towards them. Dork.

"Oh, hello Seulgi! and miss?" Mino-ssi said while looking at me.

"Who's that girl beside you?" Irene iritately said.

"Oh. This is Wendy Son, friend of mine." Seulgi said. *sigh* Right, friend.

"Hello, MIno-ssi and Irene-ssi." I shyly bow to them.

"Just call me Mino, don't need to be formal since you're Seulgi's friend." He raised his hand and I gladly accept it. I look to Irene but I see her staring or should I call it glaring at me. What's wrong with her?

"So guys, do you want to join us for lunch?" Mino kindly said.

"Is that okay hyung? I know you want to have some "date" with my bestfriend." Seulgi grinned to Mino.

"Hahaha. It's just a simple lunch, you kiddo." Mino said while he headlock Seulgi. I just slightly giggle at the sight of this two 'gentlemen' infront of me. 

"Okay. That's enough. Just join us since the tables are occupied" Irene said. Irene is very lucky to have this men around her. I envy her.

"Okay." Seulgi sighed in relief when Mino released his arms to his neck.

"Oh, Wendy here." Seulgi said as he pull my chair and let me seat. *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* times 1000000. My heart beats faster than in its normal pace. What happen to my heart? He's just being kind Wendy!

"T-thank you, Sseul." I cover my reckless mouth. Oops I call him Sseul, is that okay with him? Maybe he thought that I am being so close to him. Bad move Wendy.

"Seungwan. What do you want? My treat right?" He smile at me.

"Seungwan?" Mino confusely tilt his head when he hear my Korean name.

"That's her Korean name. Right Seungwan?" He grinned.

"Did I say to you that don't call me like that and you don't have my permission to call me by my Korean name." I sternly said to him. Prentending I dislike the thought that he called me by my name, real name perhaps.

"You call me Sseul so, I can call you Seungwan! Hahaha." he ruffled my hair ang smile again to me. Don't smile like that Kang! I'm melting. I feel my face has tint of blush right now.

"Y-yah! Don't call me like that!! You bear!" I shouted and hardly pinch his cheeks ignoring the stares that the person in this cafeteria giving to me.

"A-AAHH!! Seungwan! okay, okay I'll stop." He said in defeat. I let go off my hand to his cheeks and he rubbed his cute cheek that are now red.

*EHEM* I hear Irene make an fake cough to caught our attention.

"Should we eat now?" I know that Irene is annoyed right now. Just look at her face and her voice! She's frowning and about to scold at us.

 

End of Wendy's POV

 

Irene's POV

 

Why are you being like that to Wendy? Is she the person that Seulgi have a meeting with? And she call Seulgi,'Sseul' and bear! I am the only one can call him 'Sseul'! Argh!

 

*EHEM* I faked cough to get their attention.

"Should we eat now?" I annoyingly said. I hate to see their bonding time like their having their own world and ignoring the stares of the people in this cafeteria especially ME.

"O-okay. So, what do you want?" Seulgi asked Wendy.

"U-ummm. Anything will do." She kindly said to Seulgi.

"Okay. Wait for me here." Seulgi smile to her AGAIN! What is this weird feeling? Like my blood is boiling and any time now I will explode. Anger? Jealous? Why would I? For the second thought I'm just his bestfriend.

"I'm comming with you since I need to by some drinks for us. I forgot." Oppa said to Seulgi.

"Irene. I just go and by some drinks." Oppa said to me and I just nodded.

Now, I'm alone with Wendy. Akward~. I examine her face. There's nothing special to her. She's a bit cute but I'm much cuter than her! She have this nerd glasses that makes her attractive but I'm more attractive than her! 

"H-hi. I'm Wendy." She kindly said and raise her hand asking for a handshake.

"Huh? Oh. I'm Irene." I stop examining her and said while shaking my hand with hers. She seems nice.

"Um. Wendy-ssi. May I ask some question?" I asked.

"Just call me Wendy since we are the same age. Of course you can" She confusingly said.

"What is your relationship with Seulgi?" I said waiting for an answer.

"H-huh? A-as what Seulgi said, I'm just his friend. We just meet awhile ago. Why did you ask Irene-ssi?" She bitterly (?) smiled.

"Just call me Irene. You and Seulgi seems close. It's my first time to see Seulgi so comfortable with someone who he just met earlier." I said. Its true. Seulgi is not a person who will have a friend with he is comfortable with within a minute.

"O-ooh. I think we just "click" to be friend with each other. Hehe" She akwardly said.

"Click"? Like "Spark"? She said that they have the 'Spark' when they are in my relationship? You're driving me crazy again you dumb bear!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Update here! Thank you for those who comment, subscribe, view and upvote my story I really apreciate it.

Enjoy!