chapter 6

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Irene's POV

 

*RRRIIINNNGGG*

 

I don't realise that lunch has ended. I'm a bit sorry to Oppa because I always spacing out. Sometimes I caught staring to the two figure who are laughing and talking with Oppa and I'm just here eating silently. Sometimes Oppa or Seulgi asks me if I'm okay I just nodded or smile to them. I bid goodbye to Oppa since he have some classes to attend and Seulgi to Wendy. Wendy is also a Performing Arts student but she's in another section. So me and Seulgi walk towards our classroom.


"Irene-ah!" Sunny said as I reach our classroom. She's with Joy and Jessica, our classmate and also my friend.
"Hello Sunny, Jessica." I greeted.
"Hello, Irene. Do you want to have shopping? This Saturday?" Jessica or oh-so-called the ice princess excitedly said. She called that because of the cold attittude. The word "shopping" makes the ice princess goes crazy.
"Umm. Sure. Why not?" I said.
"Cool. Why don't you invite some friend of yours, maybe Seulgi?" Joy grinned. I know that Joy has a crush on Seulgi, she said it to me, so that she can make a move to Seulgi since I'm his bestfriend.
"I'll try." I simply said to her.
"So see you at the usual mall this Saturday? Before lunch." Sunny said.
"Okay. See you guys." I smiled at them and go straight to my seat. 
I saw Seulgi drawing something in his favorite sketchpad. I always love this side of Seulgi, serious. The way he move his hand with his pencil across his sketchpad. I don't know but I find it cute.

"Sseul! What's that?" 

"Oh, Joohyun, A drawing, isn't it obvious? Wanna see?" He asked me.

"I know, Sure. Is this a girl?" A girl? How come he can draw a girl without a model?

"Yes, but I'm not finish yet. I will show it to you when it is finish." He said and continue his work. He's very good at drawing, like a professional Visual Artist. When I asked him, why he didn't choose to be a Visual Artist or anything courses that related to Arts. But he just said with a ginuine smile that "This is just my hobby and I enjoy it without any pressure or expectation."

"O-okay, But tell me who's that girl?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"It is just for me to know and for you to find out." He grinned.

"Yah! Not fair." I pouted.

"Don't pout Joohyun, it doesn't suits you. You will found out soon when I'm finish." He said.

"Okay~ Oh I almost forgot. You want to join us this Saturday? You know shopping~" I asked him. I know a guy like him is not fond of shopping but when I asked him he always agree. Part of me wants him to agree because we will have a bonding time, it such a long time since we go together. But on the other side, I want him to say NO because I know that Joy that will make her 'move' to Seulgi and hey will become close and Seulgi will like her and they will become bf/gf then they will get marry and.... and.... AHHHHH!!! NO!!!

"Oh, I'm sorry but I have an appointment with someone." Oooohhhh. Someone. A bit disappointed?

"It's okay, Who's that someone?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Aa--aaah..A friend! Yeah a friend."

"Ah okay." I just shrugged it off. 


-Skip the class-


*RRRIIIINNNNNGGGG*


Time flew fast! It's just a simple discussion of *blah**blah**blah**blah*, I can't concentrate to our class. I try to focus but no use maybe I'm a bit down from what happen earlier. I don't know why. I started to gather all my things and ready to go home.


*Beep**Beep*

To: Irene
'Irene I 'm sorry I can't bring you home today. I have a basketball practice later. I promise tomorrow. Just be careful. Sorry again.'
From Irene:
'It's okay Oppa. I just drive my bike back home. Good luck with your practice. Fighting!' I can't hel but to smile right now.
To Irene:
'Thanks. See you tomorrow. Text or call me when you get home. Ara? I Love You.'
From Irene:
'Neh~ Oppa! I Love You too.

I giggle to the last words I text to Oppa. I stared to the text that he gave to me. He's the sweetest guy in the world!

"Stop staring to your phone, Irene. You creeping me out." Seulgi said coldly to me.

"What's you're problem huh? Bear?" I shot a glare back to him.

"Tsk. Its going late. You should go before its going to get dark." He concernly said to me. And now he's concern. I can't understand him.

*sigh* Oh! *insert lightbulb* "W-what about we go together?" I hesistanly asked. Our house is just two blocks away from their house. We used to drive a bike together when we go to school or going back to our house. But it changes when Oppa started to bring me home everytime and Seulgi always go home early than us. 

"U-umm. I-I'm sorry I need to meet someone. Maybe next time" He said. Next time again? Is it Wendy?

"O-okay. Promise me next time." I said as I raise my pinky finger.

*sigh* "You're a kid as always. Promise" He chuckled and locked our pinky fingers.

"So I go first. Bye Joohyun!" He said. Dork. I smile to myself. But there is a bit disappointment and I think he's hiding something important to me. *sigh* Just ask him tomorrow. I should go home now.

As I walk to the gate I something familiar figure.

"Seul-" I was about to call him but he's with Wendy. I forgot he's meeting someone. I'm right its Wendy, not me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Update here. Hope you enjoy and thank you again for those who subscribe, comment and upvote!!