chapter 1

Behind All Lies

Italic - Thoughts

Bold - Conversation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Irene-ah! wake up or you'll be late to your school again!" A middle aged woman said from the kitchen.

"Ne. Umma!" I shouted and lazily prepare myself. I straight down to the dining area to eat my breakfast.

First of all, may I introduce myself. I'm Joohyun Bae but I'm prefer called Irene. A 19-year old girl with a perfect life as they all say. I am a student major in Performing Arts in RV Academy. I have a happy family, lovng boyfriend and lots of friends!

"I'm done!" Isaid as I quickly walk towards my purple bike. I prefer riding a bike since it is just a ten minute ride from our house to school.

Sh*t. It's  7:25 for pete's sake! Our class starts at 7:30. I'm late! I should have drive my car instead. Argh! I drive my bike as fast as possible.

I ran like there's no tomorrow. I don't care about what I look now. I immediately open the door with my sweaty face and messy hair.

Whoo! Luckily our professor has an urgent meeting with the other teachers so he will not attend our class. Lucky me.

"Good Morning Irene!" Sunny greeted.

"Good Morning!" Seohyun happily said to me.

"Oh! Hello Granma! Hahahaha!" Sooyoung laughed but Sunny hit her.

"Good Morning Sunny, Seohyun. Hello to you too, shikshin" I sarcastically said to Sooyoung. There are my friends.Yes. (Un)fortunately Sooyoung is my friend since middle-school. I don't know why I am friend with that talking pole. For Sunny and Seohyun we are just became friends this semester.

"Late again Joohyun? You never change." My bestfriend said while he shake head.

"Don't call me like that you ugly bear!" I said to Seulgi, my bestfriend since we were 5 years old.

Flashback

A five-year old Irene is walking in the park alone to buy a purple balloon for herself but suddenly she saw a boy on ground hugging his knees. As a kind girl, Irene approach the little boy.

"Hey, are you okay?" A five-year old Irene carefully asked. The boy stopped crying and he looked up to Irene. Cute.

"*sob**sob* No. I'm not okay. *sob**sob*" The honest boy said while wipping his tears.

"Why are you crying?" The concern little girl asked again as she bend down her knees with the same level with the boy.

"My friend *sob* left me *sob* and she will *sob* never come back." The sobbing boy said.

"It's okay. We can be friends. I'm Irene" The little girl said and smile.

"I'm *sob* Seulgi. But you will leave me right? Like my friend did to me?" The boy named Seulgi said.

"NO. I will never leave you." Irene said.

"Promise?" Seulgi raised his pinky finger.

"Promise." Irene locked her pinky finger with Seulgi.

Since that day little girl Irene did not and will never broke that promise.

End of Flashback

"Irene" Someone called me. Someone with a sweet husky voice for me. And that's how to start a day!

"Oppa~" I smile to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. That's for today! Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling.

I'm sorry if it is too short but I hope you enjoy our first chapter ^-^