Second

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Kai's Pov –

 I rembered clearly what that nerd told me yesterday. At first I dont know what got into me because i felt pity on him. But now I felt angry. How dare he talked to me like that. I walk through the hallway when i heard everyone are talking about something.

New issues? Is it me? Do they know about the enganged thing? Hell no.

" That nerd got the kingka's attention".

" Bully target or Heart target? ".

 " I think Sehun like him".

Sehun?  That nerd?  Which nerd?  There are so many nerds in our school.

 Wait! What? Sehun is back?

 -End of Kai's Pov-

Sehun is already waiting kyungsoo to come up. But then he spotted his since-forever-bestfriend. "Kai!!". Sehun shouted.

"Sehun-ah. Woah you are really comeback, huh". The tanned man said.

 They are having a nostalgia talk for awhile until Kai spoke.

" I heard someone got your attention. Bully target or heart target?" Kai asked.

Sehun doesnt answer kai's question instead of pointing his finger into a direction to show Kai who is his target.

 Kai shocked when he know the target. His soon to be wife. Do kyungsoo. Then he chuckled . He thought maybe sehun wants to bully kyungsoo too.

"Why is everyone want to bully him." Kai said in his heart while smirking.

"Sehun-ah! He is also my target" Kai said. He thinks Kyungsoo is Sehun’s bully target.

"Not that kind of target, kai! He is my heart target." Said sehun and smirk.

Kai really shock, he didnt expeft Sehun would say that.

"Hey owl-eyed boy! Here!" Sehun lift his hand to let kyungsoo know where he sat is.

 Kyungsoo walks to sehun direction and surprised to find Jongin sat there too.

 "Sit!." Sehun said and kyungsoo did what sehun said. He sat face to face with sehun and kai.

 "What do you want to eat?" Sehun ask.

 "I dont want to eat anything. Do you have anything to say to me?" Kyungsoo ask politely.

 " Yah! Didnt i tell you that i want to have a lunch with you not to talk to you. So just sit and have your lunch. I will bring your meal here!". Sehun went to the stan to take the meals. Sehun left the 2 boys for awhile.

Awkward.

Then, kai cleared his throat.

 "Dont say anything! I dont know why he wants to have a lunch with me. I hope you didnt bad mouthing me. I dont want to be bullied anymore." Kyungsoo said harshly to jongin.

"So this nerd doesnt know he is sehun's heart target? How naive". Jongin said in his heart.

 Sehun came and gave the meal to kyungsoo.

" Eat well!" Sehun said and ruffle kyungsoo's hair.

Kai chucled and left the two

"What's with him?" Sehun ask. Kyungsoo just shrugged means he dont know.

 "After schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter