Eighteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Okay then, Would you go out with me, Kyungsoo?.”

Kyungsoo almost spit out the drink in his mouth when Mark said that, but fortunetely he swallows the bubbletea safely without choked on it. On the other hand Mark is chuckling when he saw Kyungsoo’s weird behaviour. The confession must be shocked him.

“ Uh.. umm.. So it’s me?” Kyungsoo ask while stuttering. He doesn’t know why he was stuttering but Mark stare is so intimidating.

Mark nodded his head. “ I dont need your answer now. Just  spend time with me more and I’d make you fall for me..” Mark said and wink athim after that.

“ But I-“

“ No buts. “

Honestly, Kyungsoo wants to told the latter that he has a fiance and boyfriend but the latter already cutted him off so he cancel his plan to telling the latter.

“ I dont think you could make me fall for you, mark.” Kyungsoo stated. The latter just stare at him with confuse experession.

After the whole confession thing, Kyungsoo and Mark have a really fun chit-chat. Kyungsoo sure that he doesn’t have a feeling toward the latter, but having him at his worst time its really helping.

Mark wants to walk Kyungsoo home, at first Kyungsoo was rejecting his offer but he insist so Kyungsoo finally agreed. They talk and talk on the way to Kyungsoo’s apartment. mark has a charm that could make another person really comfortable.

“ Next time I’ll bring my car so you dont have to be tired like this.” Mark said as they arrived at the lobby. “ That’s okay. Walk makes us healthy, right? Wanna come?”. Kyungsoo offered.

“ No. Next time! I’m going, byeee!” Mark wave his hand as he walk away.

 

***

 

Jongin couldn’t  stop thinking about Kyungsoo because the latter is not home yet. Jongin is going home right after the school was over. He thought Kyungsoo is home already but he saw no one when he entered their apartment. and he waited for almost 4 hours but Kyungsoo is not home yet.

“ Is he killing himself? No. No. No. He is not stupid enough to kill himself.”

“ Is he going out with his weird bestfriends? I should call Baekhyun! Aahh. I forgot that I dont have his number”

“ Is he going out with Sehun? No. Sehun is giving him silent treatment as well.”

Suddenly the door opened and revealed Kyungsoo, the older doesn’t utter a word he just walk to his room instead and lock the door. Without looking at Jongin. “ WTF!” Jongin cursed in his heart. He really want to barge in to the room but he cancel his plan as he remember about the silent treatment.

“ Should I give up?”

 

***

On the other place, Sehun is almost crazy thinking about Kyungsoo sad face when the older saw them being such an in the canteen

“ But, I really cant stand with his sad face. What should I do?”

“ No. He still have to choose between me or jongin.!”

 “ I can’t do this! Should I give up?”

***

 

Kyungsoo walk out of his room, he is planning to watch pororo in the living room as he saw no Jongin in the room. He grabs snacks from the fridge after that he goes back to the living room and watch pororo silently. His phone rings. It is an unknown number.

“ Hello.. who is there?”

“ It’s me Mark if you wonder.”

“ Hey Mark! How did you get my number? I dont remember I gave you my number?”

“ I’m sorry. I stole it from your phone when you were going to the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter