Sixth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is waiting Kyungsoo in Kyungsoo’s class. But he didnt saw any sign of Kyungsoo’s.

And when he spotted Baekhyun, he immediately ask Baekhyun.

“ Yah shortie!! Where’s your friend?” Sehun asked with his Kingka style.

“ Hey! I’m not short, you know! Kyungsoo was being dragged by a handsome stranger with Yoda ears.”. Baekhyun snapped at Sehun.

“ Handsome stranger? Where did they go?”. Sehun asked.

“ I think they went to the rooftop.” Baekhyun answered.

Sehun immediately run heading to the rooftop.

“ Why does everyone called me shortie today? I think I’m not that short.”. Baekhyun mumbled.

In the other hand. Jongin saw Sehun run in rush and he is so curious. So He decide to follow Sehun.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were still in each other arms until Kyungsoo let go of Chanyeol.

“ But why did you said that you’re my boyfriend in front of Baekhyun? He might be Misunderstood.” Kyungsoo said as he heits Chanyeol head.

“ YAAH!! It hurts!!” Chanyeol whine while rubbing his sore head.

“ I’m a boy and also your friend. So, I’m your BOYFRIEND.” Chanyeol grins.

Kyungsoo cant believe with what his stupid friend have said. He glared at the taller.

“ When will you grow up, huh Yeol?”  Kyungsoo said.

“ Btw, that friend of yours, his name is baekhyun ? He is quite cute.” Chanyeol said.

“ Woahhh.. You like him. dont you?” Kyungsoo asked.

“ Baekhyun said you’re hot. Do you want me to matcvh you with him? I like the idea of My bestfriend dating my other bestfriend. Haha “ Kyungsoo said teasing the younger.

“ He thinks I’m hot?” Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo nodded to responses Chanyeol question.

“ By the way, you grow really fast, huh? You’re so tall now” Kyungsoo state.

“ Hmm.. yeah. But, i think you are the one who is didnt grow up. You’re so small soo~” Chanyeol said as he hugs Kyungsoo again.

“ I’m not small. I’m Fun-sized.” Kyungsoo said earning a chuckle from the talle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter