Ending.

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the a very important day for Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Sehun. They finally will geting married to each other. After graduate from school and engaged for three months  they finally asked their parents including Sehun’s parents permission to get married to each other. Its really weird with the fact that it is a marriage of 3 persons. Is it even possible? It is possible for the 3 inlove persons.

“ Where’s my tie, soo?”

“ Soo, do you see my shoes?..”

“ Guys! Stop asking me about your stuffs okay, I am also busy. Can you see it?.” Kyungsoo said as he checking himself on the mirror.

He wears a white tuxedo with black bowtie meanwhile his soon to be HUSBANDS wears the opposites. Black tuxedo with white tie. Perfectly match.

“ Guys stop disturbing Kyungsoo okay? Come here sweetie, i’ll check you out.” Sehun’s mom said as he check on Kyungsoo appereance. Same like Jongin’s mom, Sehun’s mom also fell in love in the first sight on Kyungsoo, because the boy is everything she needs for a son-in-law.

The boys suddenly grab Kyungsoo and towering him with their big bodies. “ Finally, we’ll tie the knots in a hour..” Says Jongin. “ You are fully ours now.” Says Sehun.

“ I am so happy..” Kyungsoo replied.

 

***

 

“ I promise to encourage your compassion, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful.
I promise to nurture your dreams, Because through them your soul shines.
I promise to help shoulder our challenges,For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together.
I promise to be your partner in all things,
Not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole.
Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,
For one lifetime with you could never be enough.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. " Sehun made his vow.

“ I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.             With my whole heart, I take you as my husbansd, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.                                                                                                                                          

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter