Thirteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ended up sleeping on Kyungsoo queensized bed. Kyungsoo is trapped between Sehun and Jongin bodies. But he doesn’t mind because it felt quite comfortable and warm at the same time.

Jongin and Sehun having their hands on Kyungsoo’s waist. They hold the waist like never want to let go. With that we know that Jongin and Sehun are Possesive type guys.

The next day aKyungsoo is the first one who wake up from the dreamland. Kyungsoo escapes from the two embraces. He decide to shower first but he can’t shower in his room because there are Jongin and Sehun in his room. He is afraid that Jongin and Sehun sees him . So, he take his new clothes and Shower in Jongin’s room.

He is observing the room.it is really boyish. Black and white painted wall. The room is so silent and peaceful.

After that, he goes into the bathroom and shower. He use Jongin’s shampoo and soap. So, it makes him smells like Jongin’s. Jongin scent is so masculine yet soft.

Same like Sehun, Sehun scent is soft masculine as well.

After he finished shower he immediately exits the room and serves sandwiches for the tree of them. Today is Saturday so they doesnt have to go to school.

Suddenly Jongin come out from Kyungsoo’s room. The younger rubbed his Just-wake-up Eyes.

“ Woah.. you are already showered?” Jongin ask as he walked to Kyungsoo and back-hugging the older.

“ You smells like mine, you showered in my room?” Jongin ask.

“ Mmm.. You dont mind right?” Kyungsoo replied.

“ I really dont mind. I love it when you used my shampoo and soap or anything. It makes you smells like mine and also show who you belong to.” Jongin possesively hugs the older tight.

Their moment got interupted by sehun who isslightly run to them and separate the two.

“ What the hell Sehun?!!”

“ Nothing. Now my turn!” Sehun said as he throws his arms around Kyungsoo.

Jongin about to separate them but he get threat by Sehun.

“ Dont you dare to move or I’ll kiss him.” Sehun said.

Jongin stopped immediately and the younger smirk.

Sehun hugs Kyungsoo tight and inhales his hair. But he frowned after that.

“ Why are you smells like Kai?”. Sehun ask.

“ I showered in his room and use his shampoo and soap” Kyungsoo answered.

“ I dont like it. I’ll buy you shampoo, soap, perfume or anything same as mine so you can smell like mine.” Sehun possesively said. The older doesn’t replied because he knows whatever he said, sehun would buy it anyway.

Jongin really doen’t like the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter