FIfteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Kyungsoo was asked by their parents to come to the family’s dinner, Kyungsoo wants Sehun to come as well but Jongin who is Jealous forbid him saying that the dinner is for their family only.

“ But sehun is your bestfriend. It means he is your family too..” Kyungsoo said.

“ No still no!!” Jongin reply. The older just poted his lips. Sulking.

They arrived at the restaurant where the dinner is held.

Their parents look at the couple intertwined hands.

“ Woah.. Look at the couple we have here. “ Kyungsoo’s mom said teasingly.

Jongin’s mother really loves Kyungsoo and she is happy with the fact that his son would marry Kyungsoo in the future.

“ Kyungsoo, my beloved son in law. How’s Jongin? was he being an towards you?” Jongin mom said bluntly.

“ Honey words please..” Jongin’s father said to his wife.

“ Aniya, auntie. Jongin is not really bother me..” Kyungsoo answered.

“ Drop the auntie. Call me mom like Jongin did, okay?” Jongin mom said. And the boy just nodded his head.

“ Can we just sit down? I’m really hungry..” Jongin interupted.

With that the whole family member sits down then enjoy the dinner they have.

“ How’s Jongin in the school?” now its Jongin’s dad turn to ask Kyungsoo.

“ mm.. I dont really pay attention to him while we are in school and We’re not in same class” Kyungsoo answer.

“ Kyungsoo-ya.. as a good fiance You should pay attention to him wherever you are, okay?..” His mom said to him.

“ okay mom..” He answers.

“ I think it’s not really difficult for both of you to know each other since you’re already know each other since child. You twoo look good together since child. That’s why we want you to marry in the future and our wish come true..” Jongin mom said happily.

“ What do you mean, mom?” Jongin ask.

“ Did you guys didn’t realize yet? You guys are bestfriend while you were kids, but Kyungsoo’s family had to move to the other town when you guys were 8..”

“ But we meet again awhile ago and we agreed to engaged you two..” Jongin mom said.

The boys have their eyes wide open. Is it real or just a prank. It was what theey had on their mind.

“ You mean he is the Soo?” Jongin ask. And his mom nodded.

“ The !!” Jongin curse and earning a fist on his head.

“ Language stupid!!” Kyungsoo said and the younger just hissed.

“ Aww.. Look at them. They are so adorable. I guess Kyungsoo is such a sassy wife.” Jongin mom clapped her hand happily. Jongin rolled his eyes at his delusional mom.

Kyungsoo and Jongin still didn’t believe it. It couldn’t be, right? The fate must be playing with them.

***

6 Years Old Jongin and 7 Years Old Kyungsoo.

 Kim jongin is a stubborn boy and no one wants to play with him because of his bad behaviour. Until one day, a petite and cute boy walk to him and ask him to play with him. it’s not like the cute boy doesn’t have a friend. He has a lot of friends but he dont know what is the reason why he want to play with him until the older spoke.

“ Hey! Stop glaring and make fun of them, you will never get a friend with that behaviour.” The cute boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter