Third

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo heard his stomach growling. He is hungry. He went to the kitchen and planing to make a kimchi fried-rice.

Suddenly Jongin' room door opened and revealed krystal.

 "What do you make?" Krystal asked.

 "Kimchi fried-rice". Kyungsoo answered.

 "Make for me and kai also, okay!". Krystal said.

"Who are you asked me to do your wish? Im not your maid. So make for yourself and by your own!" Kyungsoo snapped.

 "Yah! how dare you talked to a queenka like that!" Krystal yelled at kyungsoo.

 "Such a pity, you are only a queenka at school. This is my house so dont act like a in my ing house!" Kyungsoo said.

 "i dont know a nerd can curse also. Yah! it may be ur house but I'll stay here for 24/7. I will never let you and Kai alone in this house". Krystal said.

 "Krystal! Leave him alone!". Suddenly they heard jongin voice.

Krystal Stomped her feet and went to Jongin’s rom.

“ What do you make? Make one for me!” Jongin said.

Minutes passed and Kyungsoo had finish cooking. He handed Jongin a plate of thefried rice.

They ate silently until Jongin spoke.“ Where did you meet sehun? I dont know that you’re close with him.”

“ I’m not close with him. Today was the first time I meet him. Dont ever badmouthing me infront of him. I dont want to be bullied anymore.” Kyungsoo said.

 “ I’m not that heartless, you know!” Jongin said and stare at kyungsoo. Kyungsoo frown.

“ Are you sure you’re not that heartless. Because I remembered clearly you was humiliated me infront of everyone when I confessed to you.” Kyungsoo said

Jongin Silent.

At the moment when they were finish eating, Jongin said he will do the dishes. So, kyungsoo went to his room after that.

***

Tonight is gonna be a long night for Kyungsoo. It’s raining hard outside.

It’s not like Kyungsoo hates rain or anything. But the storms. He hates it. He thoughthe’d be asleep easily but he is wrong because he cant sleep. The storms really bothered him.

Suddenly a very loud storm was heard. Kyungsoo shocked and scream. He covered him self with blanket. A while later he heard his door opened. And Jongin stood there.

 

Jongin approach the scared Kyungsoo.

“ Why were you sreaming?” Jongin asked. Kyungsoo look at him and answered.

“ I- i’m afraid..” Kyungsoo said

Jongin thought for awhile. He was thinking about wheter he stay with kyungsoo or not.

But, the he felt his shirt being tugged b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter