Tenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun already waiting Kyungsoo at the school lobby. He already expected that Kyungsoo would come to school witthJongin. So he didnt go to Kyungsoo and Jongin’s apartment

Kyungsoo appeared and Sehun immediately went to Kyungsoo. But he saw the latter expression. He seems shocked. Like he just met a ghost.

“ Hey, soo~~ What’s wrong? You seems shocked. Did you just met a ghost?” Sehun ask.

Kyungsoo looks up to see sehun face.

“ N-nothing.. “ He stutered.

Sehun doesn’t dare to ask anymore because he knows that it is not his bussines. If only he knows that Jongin just kissed his property forehead.

“ Okay then..” After that they walked to their class together.

 

***

 

Krystal smell something fishy about Kai and Kyungsoo. She felt Kai avoiding her. They barely met now.

“ It is that nerd fault!!” She shouts.

She made a plan to get a revenge on Kyungsoo.

 Krystal told her friends to drag Kyungsoo to an empty class at the back of the school

“ I will make you regret for stealing My kai..” she smirks.

 

At the other place.

“ Kyungsoo.. Krystal is waiting for you at the back of the school. She said it is really important.” Krystal friend said.

“ Krystal? What does she wants?” Kyungsoo mumble.

“ Just go. She is already waiting for you..” She said again.

Kyungsoo went in to the class without smells something is wrong. He saw no one.

Suddenly he felt someonepushed him down hard to the ground.

“ Ouuch..” He telped.

When he turned around he saw Krystal standing there with two boys behind her.

“ Tied him up to that chair..” Krystal commands. And the two boys do what she said.

Kyngsoo is really scared right now.

“ What are you doing? Let me go.. Yah..”  

“ !!” Krystal smirk again.

She walks to Kyungsoo direction. She bends down to face the scared-Kyungsoo.

“ What do you think I’m doing right now, Kyungsoo?” She held Kyungsoo face with her hand.

“ You stole kai away from me!”

“ And I want a revenge, !!” She slaps Kyungsoo right cheek and left a red handmark there.

Kyungsoo hissed in pain. Aalready fall from his eyes.

“ Why do you cry, ? Did i ask you to cry? Your tears doesnt affect me!!” she said.

 

***

Its alreadybreak time but Sehun saw no Kyungsoo sign everywhere. He decide to call the latte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter