Nineteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo recognize the voices. It is Sehun and Jongin, ofcourse. What are they doing here, he thought.

Mark looked up to the owners of the voices and he narrowed his eyes. “ Who are these guys? Kyungsoo, do you know them?”. Mark as he look back to kyungsoo. The older sigh.

“ We are his lovers!” The tanned-skinned boy answer with his displeased expression. Meanwhile the pale-skinned boy only nodded his head as a agreement.

“ Lovers?” Mark ask as he doesn’t believe with what theyhad said. Kyungsoo nodded and let out a long sigh. He doesn’t predict that Jongin and Sehun would do something stupid like this.

“ What are you guys doing here? “ Kyungsoo ask with his annoyed expression. The boys look at his face then they realize that Kyungsoo is angry at them.

“ We are sorry, soo.. We just dont like with the idea you’re going out with another man except us.” Sehun answered. “ We already agreed to share you with each other..” Jongin added in. Kyungsoo only shook his head. Should they talk about this in front of mark.

“ I’m sorry for their behavior, Mark..” Kyungsoo said as he look at the confused-mark.

“ Sharing Lovers? Like ?” Mark ask meanwhile Kyungsoo choked with his own saliva. The boys only laughing and throw Mark their smirks.

“ Yeah.. something like that.” Jongin said.

“Can I join? It’d be a foursome..” Mark said as he smile happily and show his pleading puppy-eyes.

Kyungsoo cough more, Sehun immediately give him the bubbletea so he can drink it.

“ We are not taking any more member so back off!!” Jongin said. Mark show his puppy eyes to Kyungsoo who is stable.

“ I’m sorry, Mark. Dealing with this childish boys are hard. It will be more hard if get into this. Furthermore, like I said before I dont have a feeling toward you. I dont want you to get hurt in the end if I pretend to like you..” Kyungsoo said as he ruffled the boy’s hair.

At first, Mark only pouted but then he realize that Kyungsoo is a really kind boy. He smile. “ You know what, soo? I’m never regreting to falling in love with you because you are a kind person indeed. And eventhough you said that you dont like me I think I’ll like you forever. It is a happy ending onesided-love for me.”

Kyungsoo is touched. He stare at the smiling Mark. He is amazed, how come a person who was already reje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter