Eleventh

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone seems okay with the announcement. No whispering neither a weird look on their face.

But no for a certain person named Kim Jongin, his face showing a displeased expression.

“ What the Oh Sehun!!” Jongin cursed. Then the tanned boy ran to find Sehun.

Meanwhile on  the other place Sehun just arrived at the medical room and found Kyungsoo is sleeping peacefully. The pale skin boywalked silently toward the bed and sit on the chair beside the bed.

He the older hair lovingly. Kyungsoo wake up because of the touch.

“ i heard the announcement. Care to tell me since when I become your boyfriend.” Kyungsoo asked.

“ Since today, I guess. I just want to warn everyone mot to touch my propert?” The younger answered.

“ And care to tell ,e since when I become your property?” Kyungsoo teased the younger.

The younger just smile in respon.

“ Thankyou for saving my life, sehun. You are really my savior.”

“ No need to thank me. I’ll always be there when you need me, even if you are a thousand miles away and you are in danger. I could do teleportation to go there immediately.”

“ Such a cheesy lame person”. After that, they laughed together.

Suddenly the door is being open forcefully and when it open there is Kai standing with his scary glare.

Jongin walk to their direction and grab sehun by his collar.

“ Jongin!! what are you doing?”. Kyungsoo sat up when he saw Jongin grab Sehun. Meanwhie the pale skin boy just silent, he knows that jongin would come to find him.

“ Let me go, kai. Lets just talk somewhere. Dont be childish.” Sehun yanked Jongin hands from his collar.

After that the 2 boys stormed off of the room leaving a worried kyungsoo.

When they arrived at the rooftop. Kai immediately throw a punch on Sehun’s face.

“ WTF! Jongin “ Sehun anger come out then he throws a punch on jongin face as well. And they keep on punching each other.

When they are calmed down Sehun immediately speaks.

“ I said talk not punch!”

“ He is not your boyfriend, Sehun! He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter