Fourteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo is having a hard time while watching the film, it’s because Krystal and Jongin.

Krystal is practicaly flirting infront of the rest and it annoyed Kyungsoo. But having Sehun beside him is really helping because Sehun warmth could make him calm.

Jongin glared at Sehun who is busy Kyungsoo hair.

“ you!!” he mouthed the words to Sehun. And the latter just stucked his tongue out.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are comfortable in each other arms. Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes.

“ Are they even together.?.”

It’s been awhile Kyungsoo being with his beloved Friends because the past 2 days he was busy with Jongin and Sehun thingy. And also theye were barely had same classes.

Sehun wondered why Jongin welcome Krystal even after what she did yesterday.

“ Yah! Krystal. Why are you still showing up here after what you did to Kyungsoo yesterday?”Sehun bluntly ask. Kyungsoo look at Sehun face and signaled him to not to say anything.

Jongin narrowed his eyes meanwhile the one and only girl in the room was frown and panic. She knew that Jongin still doesn’t know about the yesterday thing.

“ W-what do you mean, Sehun oppa?” She ask with her not-so-innocent voice.

“ Dont play innocent Krystal.. You did a really worst things to Kyungsoo yesterday..” Sehun said while smirking.

Not even  Jongin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are confused too. The film that thy were watching awhile ago was forgotten immediately.

“ Sehuna, stop! Let’s just watch the film. Okay?” Kyungsoo said.

“ What do you mean Sehun?”. Now, Jongin finally ask.

Sehun finally get his answer. Jongin doesn’t know about the acident yet.

“ So.. You dont know that Krystal was doing a very worse thing to Kyungsoo yesterday.” Then, Sehun told everything to them.

After hearing the story Jongin is really angry. He really want to hit Krystal, but he remembered that Krystal is a girl. And a guy is not supposed to hit a girl.

“ How could you do that?!!” Jongin shout and the girl is frightened.

“ You are lucky I dont hit a girl!” Jongin said.

“ I’m done with you. Remember one thing! I’m dating you is just because your father ask me to. He said that you kept asking him to set a date between me and you. I’m engaged now. So I could get rid of you..” Jongin said.

The rest are shocked with Jongin’s confession. They didn’t believe that Krystal is so low. She even asked her father to set a date with a guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter