Seventh

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol has arrived at their class. Kyungsoo sits beside Baekhyun meanwhile Chanyeol sits behind them.

Kyungsoo already told Chanyeol the whole story.

“ So, between those two. Who would you choose?” Chanyeol asked.

“ I dont know..” Kyungsoo replied.

“ You love the dark one but the pale one loves you. Ofcourse you should choose the pale one, because he loves you and never hurt you..” Chanyeol told his opinion to Kyungsoo. But the smaller doesnt respond or anything. He seems in deep thought right now.

“ Is Chanyeol right?” He thought.

“ Sehun is really different with Kai, he gently said that he liked me. He shows me that he is serious with his statement. Meanwhile Jongin, he is really mean. He often bullied me. But lately, he is acting strange. He told me that I’m his and he didn’t allow me to be with anyone else but him.! aarrgg.. I’m so confused..” Kyungsoo said frustratringly.

“ Just think about it again, soo~. I dont want you to get hurt in the end.!” Chanyeol said while ruffling Kyungsoo hair.

Chanyeol took a glance to theperson beside Kyungsoo. Baekhyun. Who is just silent while listened to their Conversation.

“ So, do you think I’m hot, Baekhyunie?” Chanyeol teased Baekhyun and the older got blushed.

“ Are you free on Saturday? Wanna go out with me?” Chanyeol ask.

Kyungsoo just chuckled at Chanyeol’s flirt way.

Suddenly, one of their classmate told Chanyeol to go to the principal room.

“ Let me walk you there, Yeol..” Kyungsoo said.

“ Okay.. See you Baehyunie~” Chanyeol said and peck Baekhyun on his right cheek.

Baekhyun eyes got wide and his cheeks getting redder but then He stand up and yelled at chanyeol.

“ Yah! Ijust met you a hour ago but you just kissed my cheek. How dare you!!.” The-sassy-Baekhyun is back.

Chanyeol  ignored Bekhyun protest and leave with Kyungsoo

 

***

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo approach the principal who is already waiting Chanyeol.

“ Oh~ Kyungsoo. Luckily you are here as well. There’s a thing I want to talk to you.. But first, let me settled my business with this young boy..” The principal said.

A few minutes latet The principal already finished talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter