Fifth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo had finished cooking. He serves the foods on the dining table. After that he sat at the opposite of the two.

Krystal already left the apartment because she felt jealous over Kyungsoo. So She decided to leave and Jongin didn’t budge to catch her or anything.

“ Enjoy your foods~” Kyungsoo said.

The smallest among them didnt know that the kingkas were stare at him deeply. Until he looked up to the two.

“ Why dont you guys eat the foods. Is it bad?” Kyungsoo innocently ask.

“ NO! It tastes really good” The two answer at the same time. Kyungsoo look at them weirdly.

“ Umm.. okay then..” Then, they continued eating.

 

***

It's already night and its time for Sehun to leave.

“ You can sleep over, you know. It is already night..” Kyungsoo said to Sehun.

“ That’s a good idea. But where do I sleep? With you?” Sehun asked teasing Kyungsoo.

“ NO!!” Jongin immediately shout disagree with Kyungsoo’s offer. Meanwhile Kyungsooonly blushed at Sehun’s statement.

Sehun smirks.

“ Okay then. I gotta go. Take care~” Sehun said and ruffled Kyungsoo hair.

“ Let me walk you to the parking lot.” Kyungsoo said.

“ Dont! You will caught cold! Bye~” After that Sehun leave.

Jongin just stare at them with weird feeling inside his heart.

“ Yah! Why are you guys acting so lovey dovey? Are you guys dating?” Jongin complained as he followed Kyungsoo to the kitchen.

Kyungsoo want to wash the dishes that they left earlier. Jongin crossed his arms infront of his chest.

“ Tell me! Are you guys dating?” Jongin asked again.

Kyungsoo felt annoyed baceuse of Jongin’s questions.

“ What if we are? Why do you even care anyway?” Kyungsoo asked as he continues doing the dishes.

Kyungsoo diving him crazy so He grabs Kyungsoo harshly and pinned him on the kitchen counter.

“ Because You are my Fiance. You are mine.!” Said Jongin.

He didnt know whatbkind of thing that got into him but the weird feeling inside his heart couldnt gone easily.

“ You are mine. And I dont like sharing.”

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin with his wide owl-eyes.

“ I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter