Seventeenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning comes, both of Kyungsoo and Jongin still doesn’t talk to each other yet. The older really want to approach the younger and talk to him but he remembered what the younger had said last night so he cancel his plan.

Kyungsoo and Jongin are ready to go to school, but before that Kyungsoo is already served breakfast for both of them, because he thought Jongin would Join him but he is wrong when he saw Jongin stormed-off of the house without any words spoken.

Kyungsoo let out a heavy sigh. Jongin and Sehun are such childish boys. They should’ve ask him what is the reason behind this not walk away like that.

After finishing his breakfast Kyungsoo immediately go to school by himself.

 

***

 

When Kyungsoo arrives, everyone are looking at him with weird stares. It’s been a long time since the last time he was being stared by everyone. They are talking about something that he couldn’t figured out what.

Suddenly he is being dragged by no other than his sassy bestfriend. Baekhyun.

“ Yah! Baekhyuna~ what are you doing?” . The latter doesn’t replied.

When they arrived at the class Baekhyun immediately said something that makes him confused and shock at the same time.

“ Are you and Jongin break up or something?”

“ What makes you think like that?”

“ I saw Jongin is being flirty to the girls. Sehun too, he is being flirty to the girls as well..”  Baekhyun said.

The olde frown and think for awhile. This is the meaning of “ I’ll do what I like!” that Jongin and Sehun said last night.

“ S-soo~~”. Baekhyun shook his bestfriend’s body because he saw his bestfriend’s expressionless face.

“ Hey guyssss~.” The giant voice is heard. The happy virus face fell down after he saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo gloomy faces.

“ What happened?”

“ Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun break up!! Kyungsoo tell us the story..”. Baekhyun answered.

After that, Kyungsoo tell the whole story to his bestfriends.

“ That’s why I told you to choose. Why dont you just listen to me, soo..” Chanyeol felt angry towards Kyungsoo, because he thought his bestriends is so selfish.

“ No. I think is not purely Kyungsoo fault. He also doesn’t predict that he is being enganged to Jongin and Sehun would love him to death. Blame the fate and time. Who wouldn’t fall for Jongin and Sehun. And also I think Kyungsoo doesn’t want to hurt their feelings. Right, soo?” Baekhyun said.

“ It’s okay, soo. Just stay with us and tell us if they hurt you, okay?” Chanyeol said as he hugs the latter.

The class has started, Kyungsoo mind is going nowhere. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are worried because Kyungsoo is always pay attention to class. He is an A+ student afterall.

“ Soo, pay attention to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter