Twelfth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kiss got more hotter when Jongin bite Kyungsoo lips to open his mouth and slip his tongue in to Kyungsoo’s. The older slightly blushed because Jongin’s action. Kyungsoo has no experienced on kissing because this is his first kiss.

Jongin kiss him hungrily like his life is depends on the kiss, he travelled Kyungsoo hot cavern with his own tongue. The older gasped because he runs out of air and try to push Jongin but the latter doesn’t budge. Jongin finnaly stop when he felt Kyungsoo hitting his chest.

“ Yah!! Do you want to kill me?”. Kyungsoo hit the back of Jongin’s head.

“ Sorry I can’t help it. Your lips are addicting..” Jongin said smugly. And that caused the older to blush.

Jongin grab Kyungsoo body close to him and snuggle to his neck.

“ You’re warm. I love it.” Jongin said and snuggled more to Kyungsoo.

“ I’m tired. Let me sleep on you, kay?”. Jongin said as close his eyes.

The older let him sleep on his embrace because he can see that Jongin is really tired. And maybe the wound would be the reason as well.

“ Sleep tight..”

With that, Kyungsoo closed his eyes as well and joined Jongin on the dreamland.

 

***

It’s already evening when Kyungsoo woke up, the younger doesn’t woke up yet.

Kyungsoo decide to make dinner for both of them, he gently laid Jongin on the comfy couch. Then he took a blanket from his bedroom and put it on Jongin.

Jongin snuggled to the blanket because the blanket smells like Kyungsoo. The older just chuckled when he saw it.

 The younger look so innocent with his eyes-closed. Kyungsoo cupped Jongin’s face lovingly.

“ I know that you are the wrong person that I falled in love with but I cant help it.. I still like you tho.” Kyungsoo whispers. He gets up and goes to his room to showers before make a dinner for them.

Without the older notice Jongin has a satisfied smile on his face.

“ I like you too...”

Kyungsoo is cooking now, he doesn’t realize that the younger is already wake up until he felt a pair odfhands sneaked to his slim waist.

“ What are you making, baby?” Jongin ask as she put his head on the older shoulder.

Kyungsoo flich and blushing at the same time because the thenick name that Kai just said. “ Baby?”

The older hit Jongin’s head as he let his body go from jongin’s hug.

“ Yah! You are stink. Go shower!!”

“ Appo~ Why did you hit me?” Jongin ask as he rubbed the spot where Kyungsoo hit him earlier.

“ Go shower before I hit you with that..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter