Sixteenth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the angry and made up session, Jongin has been too clingy toward Kyungsoo. He likes to hug and cuddle the older whenever and wherever they are. Jongin decides to move to Kyungsoo’s room and sleep in a same room as the older. At first, Kyungsoo is didn’t agree because It’s like he lost his privacy. But Jongin convinced the older and finally Kyungsoo agreed.

Kyungsoo’s phone rings and the older pick it up. It is Sehun

“ Hello..”

“ Soo, my niece from U.K come and she wants to go on a vacation. Would you come with us?”

“ Where do you guys want to go?”

“ I dont know either. Do you have any idea?”

“ Mmm.. how about beach. She’d love it. Okay, I’ll go with you..”

“ You cant bring Jongin, kay?”

“ B-but..”

“ No but! I’ll pick you up in 15 minutes. Be ready..”

“ Okay..”

 

“How I suppose to say to Jongin.” Kyungsoo mumble. Jongin is in the living room busy with his favorite cartoon. Pororo.

Kyungsoo is already dressed and goes to the living room. The younger sees him and narrowed his eyes.

“ Where do you want to go?..” Jongin ask with his curious tone.

“ Umm.. I have an appointment with my classmate. It’s about our class project. I’ll go now. Bye~” Kyungsoo lied and ready to go but the younger restrain his hand.

“ No goodbye kiss?” Jongin said. Then, the older peck Jongin lips.

“ Okay.. Be careful. Dont come home too late..” Jongin said and kiss the older forehead. Kyungsoo feels bad already. He cant lie but he also doesn’t want to hurts Sehun feeling as well.

“ Byee..”

 

***

Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Sehun’s niece already in the beach right now. Sehun’s niece is so cute, she has dimples on her cheeks. Her name is Yura, she is 4 years old girl. “ Yura wants to swim? Did you bring your swimsuit?” Kyungsoo aks.

“ I bring my swimsuit. Sehun oppa save it on his backpack.” She answered and Sehun take the swimsuit from his bag.

Kyungsoo helps Yura to wear the swimsuit. “ Oppa~ Do you want to swim with me?” Yura cutely ask.

“ Oppa didn’t bring any clothes so oppa cant swim with you. Just ask Sehun oppa, okay?” Kyungsoo replied.

“ Okay, Sehun oppa will swim with yura.” Sehun said.

Yura and Sehun happily playing in the water meanwhile Kyungsoo is happyly watching them from afar. It has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter