Eighth

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

2 years ago.

Kyungsoo just transfered from his old school to SOPA. He tried to find his school but he is just too shy to ask the other students. So he tried to find it alone.

And now, he ended up at the back of the school.

“ How did I ended up here? Aisshh..” Kyungsoo mumbled.

Suddenly, He saw a boy walked in rush and there’s something fall from his pocket.

Kyungsoo walked to pick up the thing. It was a beautiful bracelet.

“ Woah.. It’s really beautiful. It must be really important to him.”

Then, kyungsoo ran to the stranger.

“ Excuse me.. this is your bracelet. You dropped it there..” Kyungsoo said and handed the bracelet to the owner.

The stranger wore a mask so Kyungsoo couldn’t see his face. He also doesnt wore their school uniform. He wore a black jacket and a blue skinny jeans.

“ Are you a student? Why did you dont wear the uniform?”

The stranger stunned and he could feel his heartbeat getting faster while looking at Kyungsoo feature. Big eyes, heart shapped lips, and sharp nose.

“ He’s Beautiful. I guess they named it Love at the first sight.!” The stranger said in his heart.

The stranger didnt answer Kyungsoo’s question, he just take the bracelet and said thank you to Kyungsoo . After that he leave.

“ Why does he need to wore a mask. I guess he is handsome and he is tall as well.” Kyungsoo mumbled.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo already found his class. He got himself so many friends. Seems like everybody loves him.

“ Thank god, I was born with this cute feature..” He thought.

Now, he walked to his locker to take his stuffs. While he opened the locker he found a note there.

 

Thank you for saving my bracelet.

 It is so important to me.

 I think I like you. Wait for me!!

- KINGKA –

 

“ Kingka? So, he is a kingka? He likes me? Woahh.. I’m so lucky. Now, i just have to ask the other who is the kingka here?” Kyungsoo said in his heart.

 

When he return from the locker he immediately ask his friend who is the kingka in this school.

“ Kim Jongin is the Kingka in SOPA. His nickname is Kai..” His friend answered.

“ So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter