First

Heart Target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey baby soo. How are you? " Baekhyun, Kyungsoo's closest friend ask when they meet on the hallway.

" I'm good. I told you that I dont want to be called babysoo. Im not a baby." He said with angry tone.

" You're a baby to me. Btw, I heard that your bastard crush has a new girlfriend. The queenka, Jung Krystal." Baekhyun said with a worried face.

Kyungsoo stunned but keep walking and he saw The one he likes is now flirting with his gf.

Everyone knows about kyungsoo's crush on Kai. And now everyone are eyeeing him with pityful look.

Kai spotted him and the smirking.

The smirk is telling him " Hey nerd, I wil never date you. Stop dreaming".

Hurt. He entered the class quickly leaving worried baekhyun.

Suddenly he got a text from his mother telling him to come to their family restaurant after school's over.

The time passed really fast. Kyungsoo has arrived at their family reataurant and he got shock when he saw a familiar figure, Kai.

Sitting with his parents and Two other persons. He guess they are Kai's parents.

' What is happening here? ' He thought.

" IS that kyungsoo? Woah. you're so cute." The woman who he guess as Kai's mom said.

Kyungsoo just smile awkwardly and sit face to face with jongin.

"Jongin-ah. You're so lucky to have him as your future wife" Kai's father said abd the rest of them minus Kyungsoo and Jongin nodded agree with kai's father starement. Meanwhile The boys shout in unison.

" WHAAT? "

" Yes. Kai, kyungsoo. we want you to get married. " The parents said.

" B-but we dont know each other that well, dad." Kyungsoo said.

" Dont know each other, huh?". Jongin said in heart while stare at kyungsoo and smirk.

" He is right, mom". Jongin said.

" We're not taking no's from both of you! You two will get enganged in 3 weeks from now on " Jongin father said.

That night sure become a long night for both Kyungsoo and Jongin. They have to listen to their parents nostalgia talks. Their parents were bestfriend back then at highschool and they promised to marrying their childrennin the fut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter