The Alley of Demons

Let's Go Find Love!

“I was so immersed in your beauty that I didn’t even know what we bought,” Kim Hyun Joong says as he opens the door to his apartment.

“Errhmm, thank you…” I say as I walk in.  My cheeks bright.

Kim Hyun Joong quickly notices my discomfort and looks down in embarrassment.  “I’m sorry. I guess I’m not very romantic…”

“Ani-yo, oppa! ...It’s not that...I’m just still not used to it….”  I confess.

“I am also not used to it.  ….I mean I’m not going to lie… I’ve had girlfriends before...but never someone like you,” he says shyly.

“Atleast you’ve been in a relationship,” I blurt out.

His eyes widen.  “You haven’t?!” he exclaims.

It takes me a moment to realize what I had just confessed.  “ANI! ANI! I have! I swear I have!....” I say as I shake my head and hands furiously.  ‘What did I just do? Are you stupid?’ I think to myself.

“Aeygooo…” he says as he turns away.

‘Oh no, what did I do? ughhhhhhhh...what do I say?’ I think to myself in dismay.  “I swear you are not the first. I have dated plenty.”

He quickly turns around. Bewildered.

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid’  I think to myself. “I mean maybe not...ummm...I don’t really date… I mean I don’t not have any experience.  I have some experience...ughh” I turn in shame and defeat. ‘What am I even saying….’

I hear a low chuckle before suddenly feeling  an embraces.

“I don’t care how many you have dated nor do I care if you haven’t dated.  Even if I’m not your first, I want to be the one that matters for the rest of your life.”  I hear behind me.

My eyes widen.  I turn around to meet his eyes.  “Thank you for not judging me.”

“I wouldn’t.  You are perfect just the way you are.”

We share a passionate kiss.

‘This is my happiness’  I think to myself ‘This is what I want.  I want this moment. Forever’

As we kiss, I feel him slowly moving me towards the couch.  My eyes widen a bit as my body makes contact with the couch.  Kim Hyun Joong lifts his head and looks at me. ‘Is he waiting for a sign?’ I think to myself.  I close my eyes and kiss him again. ‘I can feel him.’ ‘I want more’ My mind goes wild. Our kiss intensifies.  I can feel his hand slowly reaching underneath my shirt.

*RING RING RING*

I end our moment with a jump.  I embrace Kim Hyun Joong in shock and embarrassment.

“What the …” Kim Hyun Joong says as he puts his head down.  He sighs heavily as he takes my arms off his shoulders and walks to his phone.  He looks at who is calling him before answering, “What the do you want?!”

I stare in shock and embarrassment. ‘What did I just almost do?’ I question myself

“I was in the middle of something and you call me for that?!” Kim Hyun Joong snaps.  “Call me tomorrow!” he shouts before hanging up. He looks at me and sighs, “mian-hae Mor Ri…. Ha Ha just called to ask if we wanted to have lunch tomorrow.”

I look at him in disbelief. I then let out a burst of laughter.

“What?” he asks.

“Nothing,” I say in between chuckles.  I get up and walk over to the kitchen. Should I make food now?” I say while I begin to take things out of the bags.

He gives me a confused look before answering, “Sure?”   He walks over and takes begins to look in the refrigerator.  

“Ani-yo oppa.  You sit down and wait.  I will prepare everything,” I say as I rest my hand on his.

“Oh? And what exactly will we be eating?” he questions as he turns and rests his hand on my cheek.  

I move away and begin to chop vegetables.  “Yukgaejang” I smile teasingly.

He stands with his hand still raises for a moment before smiling.  “Well I can’t wait,” he says as he walks over to the couch.

Moments later.

“Aeygo!” I exclaim.

Kim Hyun Joong turns to look at me.  “What is it?” he asks.

“I forgot to buy eggs.”

“Gwenchana, Mor Ri.  We don’t need it,” he states.

“Ani-yo oppa! It needs it! I’ll just run to the closest store and get it.”

“You don’t do that.”

“But I do. I’ll only be out for a little while,” I reassure him.

He looks at me before sighing.  “Something tells me I won’t be able to stop you so I won’t stop you.”  He begins to get up.

“Ani-yo oppa! You don’t have to go with me.” I exclaim.

He looks at me in confusion before sitting again.  “Why not?”

“I want to make this specially for you, oppa.  I’ll go on my own and be right back. I won’t be long I promise,” I say as I begin to put on my shoes.

“Okay then…I’ll be waiting,” Kim Hyun Joong says.

….

….

I walk outside his building and walk towards the streets.

….

….

As I pass the gate,  I suddenly feel a presence behind me.  ‘What is this feeling?’ I think to myself.  I begin to walk faster. ‘I don’t want to look.  I need to run’ I begin to run.

Footsteps follow my pace.

I run into an alley.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE!” I suddenly hear.  I try to run even faster.

…..

I knocked over by a sudden blow.