He Who Came Back Into My Life

Let's Go Find Love!

“Ah Mor Ri! This behavior is unacceptable.  How long have you been doing this?” the program coordinator shouts.  “Now only did you break the rules, but you also could have put yourself in danger,” he shouts in rage.

I would have had only one day left in FNC Entertainment before we were to locate to the next destination of our trip.  My trip, however, was cut short.  Last night, after heading out to meet with the members of CNBlue, I was finally caught.

“Do you have any idea what kind of trouble we could have been in if something were to happen to you?”

“Mian-haeyo, Mian-haeyo,” I repeat as I continuously bow.

Apparently, some of the girls have heard of where I have been going and it just so happen that one girl in particular really disliked hearing it.

....

“Inexcusable. I cannot have you causing trouble in my program.  I’m sorry but your time in Korea is over. You will be sent home tom—“

I look up to see what was going on.

 His phone rang.  “I will continue as soon as I take this call” He steps away to take his call.  “Yeoboseyo?....Oh, how are you? ….How did you get my number?....Ahh so nice to hear from you---” he says as he continues to have the conversation.   His eyes suddenly widen, “…yeh, she is here…..you what?....umm well I don’t think we can do that….Uh huh…uh huh…but we signed an agreement and...uh huh….oh…okay but just this once…bye.”  He turns to look at me.  “It seems as though you have been given a chance.  Please send my regards.” He leaves the room.

“What is going on?” I ask in total confusion.

“Ah Mor Ri?”

I look around and spot the tour guide at the door.

“Ah Mor Ri, come with me.  He is waiting for you.”
“Who?” I ask before following him.

He takes me to a waiting room.  At first, I was unable to determine who was there waiting for me.  But as I got closer, my eyes grew wider.  “Hyun Joong-sshi?”

 “I’ve been waiting for you,” he says as he approaches me with a smile.