Inseparable

Let's Go Find Love!

“What are you doing here?” I ask in totally confusion.

“I had to see you again,” he bluntly tells.

“What?!” I shriek in total shock.  My face instantly becomes bright red.

“Shall we go?” he asks.

I get thrown off by his question. “Huh?”

He chuckles.  “I requested that I’d be your mentor for the rest of your visit.  I realize you don’t have any intentions in becoming an idol, but I would like to help you figure out your true potential,” he attempts to explain.

“My what? Mentor? I am not in any kind of program like this…” I question.

“I know.  Think of me as your own person tour guide then,” he tells me as he smiles.

‘My mentor? My tour guide? Why is he here?  I am so confused,’ I think to myself.  “I don’t understand…what is going on?” I finally ask.

“There is a representative of your program in another room who is waiting for you.  He is waiting for you in one of the main conference rooms of the building.  He will be discussing the details for you.   Just believe in me for now,” he tries to reassure me. He then walks over to the door and opens it.  “Shall we go?” he asks.

My phone suddenly rings.   ‘A message…’  Without thinking, I pull out my phone and read the message.

Mor Ri, will I be seeing you again tonight? Shall we have pizza?

‘Yong Hwa oppa…’ I release a small frown as I think about my oppa. ‘Mian-hae, Yong Hwa oppa.  Although I don’t know what is going on right now, it seems as though I won’t be able to say good bye.’

“Do you not want to come?” Kim Hyun Joong asks as he waits by the door.

“Ani-yo, ani-yo. I’m coming!” I reply.  I take a moment before walking out of the room with Kim Hyun Joong.  ‘I guess I’ll just have to reply later.’  I put my phone in my pocket.