First Night

Let's Go Find Love!

“So you actually did it?” Tim Lee Lo says as he lounges on the booth.  “Please, take a seat.”

“MOR RI!!” Toa Ha Ha shouts and he practically tips me over while giving me a huge hug, “Lee Lo hyung said that hyung was going to bring you back but I really didn’t believe him! But look at you! He really did do it!” 

Toa Ha Ha is suddenly ripped off of me.  “Yah! You need to be more gentle with her and don’t tell her such embarrassing things,” Kim Hyun Joong says while blushing.  He looks at me with eyes of concern. “Gwenchana?”

“Yeh,” I reply as I stand frozen.

“Ah Mor Ri? Do you want to sit so that I can tell you what is going on?” Tim Lee Lo asks as he pats the space next to him.

I sit down and wait for him to speak.

“Good girl,” he says, “well, there isn’t much to say.  It is exactly what Ha Ha said.  We had so much fun with you the night we hung out that we couldn’t let you go just yet.  Of course, it took quite a few connections and agreements to get you the permission to stay with us but we got it done.”

“More like Hyun Joong hyung had so much fun with you that he couldn’t bare to see you go,” Toa Ha Ha teases.

“Yah!” Kim Hyun Joong scolds while blushing.

“I mean we missed you.  You are so much fun. But hyung kept on talking about you…thinking about you…this hyung falls in love so easily,” Toa Ha Ha continues to tease.

Toa Ha Ha is suddenly punched on the arm. “That’s enough!” Kim Hyun Joong scolds again.

“Ow…” Toa Ha Ha yelps.

“Tee hee…” I giggle.

They all look at me.

….

“Uh…although I don’t really…idk…I guess I get it now.  And honestly, I am honored.   Thank you guys for thinking highly of me,” I say embarrassed.

Kim Hyun Joong smiles warmly.  “I’m glad.”  His face quickly then becomes hard. “Now if you don’t feel comfortable with this, I’ll understand if you want to go.”

“Ani-yo.  I came to Korea to experience new things.  I am more than willing to be at your service,” I give off a small bow.

They all bow back instinctively.

“At my service?” Kim Hyun Joong says beneath his breath.

“Mor Ri! Let me take you to where the restrooms are so that you can wash your hands so we can eat,” Toa Ha Ha says enthusiastically.

“Yeh,” I reply as he ushers me out of the private room we were in.

“What is it?” Tim Lee Lo asks.

“She said ‘at your service’,” he repeats.

“She probably doesn’t understand your feelings yet,” Tim Lee Lo explains.  “She seems innocent.   Totally opposite of your usual type, Hyun Joong.”

“I guess I’ll have to try harder than,” he replies.