The Start of Something New

Let's Go Find Love!

I wake up from my slumber with mixed emotions.  “What am I thinking? My mind is going crazy.  I don’t even know what to think.”  I walk into the restroom and wash up.  ‘What happened yesterday?’ I ask.  I look at myself in the mirror.  ‘Did this really happen?’ I continue to question.  I get washed up before walking out of the restroom.  I roam around the huge hotel room. ‘How did I get here?’  I keep roaming.

...

The memories of the day before suddenly rush through my head.  I was dropped off at this hotel room as soon as we left the restaurant.  It coincidently was a hotel right across from the hotel I was previously staying at when I visited KeyEast Entertainment.

“You can be with your friends at any time,” Kim Hyun Joong said before leaving me, “you don’t even have to ask for permission.  Just answer your phone if I call you.”

“Okay,” I replied.

“Since when are you so responsible, hyung?” Toa Ha Ha teased, “or is it maybe because you already see her as your girlfriend?”

“Yah!” Kim Hyun Joong yells.

‘Will I be able to see my friends soon?’ I ask myself as I continue to roam the spacious hotel room.

My phone suddenly rings.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah Mor Ri?”

“Kim Hyun Joong-sshi!” I yelp.

“So this is your number. Mian-hae, Mor Ri, I got your number from the files of your previous program.  I forgot to ask you for it yesterday.”

“Oh, that’s okay.  I should have given it to you personally…”

“Umm, are you doing anything?  Busy?  Are you hungry? I’m still at my house and undressed….I mean not completely undressed…I’m in my pajamas. Anyways, I was wondering if you’d like to have breakfast with me?” he asks.

“Yes , I love breakfast,” I quickly say. ‘Ugh, said that too awkwardly’ I think to myself.  ‘Undressed? …no, he said he was in his pajamas…sigh….WHAT AM I THINKING?!’

“I’ll be over there in an hour than,” he says.

“Okay,” I reply, blushing like crazy.

We hang up.

“UGH! I am such a ert!” I yell at myself.  I sit down on the couch for a few moments before getting up to get ready.’