One Fine Day

Let's Go Find Love!

It has been two week since the very first day I met Jung Yong Hwa.  We have consistently met each other secretly in that studio every night since then.  I have even met and become familiar with his fellow members of CNBlue.

“How much longer do you have before you move on to where ever else you are going?” Lee Jung Shin asks as he grabs a beverage from the small fridge. 

“I only have two more days left.  After that, I only have a week in Korea,” I reply as I look through some music sheets.

“Noona, I’m going to miss you,” Kang Minhyuk confesses, “Although it’s only been two weeks, I feel as though I have known you for years.” He pauses before continuing, “and truthfully, I don’t think I’ve been in the studio consecutively for this long in a very long time.  Hehe”

“You must really like her than,” Lee Jong Hyun teases.

“Yes, I do,” Kang Minhyuk says confidently and blushing slightly.  He begins to grin. “But I have a feeling that our hyung likes her more,” he teases.

“Shut up!” Jung Yong Hwa response shyly.

“What? You haven’t left her side even for a second.  Even if you have previously communicated with her and confirmed that she would come, you still look over at the door waiting for her every  night and when she finally makes it you always tell her she shouldn’t have come because your worried she wouldn’t have had enough sleep or she might get harmed walking here at night.  I can go on, hyung,” Kang Minhyuk continues to tease.

“Yah!” Jung Yong Hwa shouts as he shoves Kang Minhyuk out of spite. “I wouldn’t have to worry if she’d just let us pick her up,” he confesses.

I try to pretend not to hear them and continue looking through the music sheets.  A blush escapes me none the less.

“Hyung, it’s nothing to be ashamed of.  There is a little piece of Mor Ri in each one of our hearts,” Lee Jong Hyun boldy says. 

“And it seems as though she likes it,” Lee Jung Shin says as he points at me.

I look up and begin to blush even more.  “You guys…okay it is true.  Although it hasn’t been long, I really do feel comfortable with you guys.  Now can we please get back to work.”

“Okay, noona!” Kang Minhyuk says as he sits close to me.

Jung Yong Hwa notices the closeness.  He swings his arm around me and pushes Kang Minhyuk.  “Yah! Don’t get too close!” he yells.

Everyone stares at him. 

“Hyung, I didn’t know you’d get that offended,” Kang Minhyuk teases.

Upon hearing this, Jung Yong Hwa immediately puts his hands on his face, embarrassed of what he had just done.  “Mian-hae, Mor Ri,”

I begin to blush again. “Gwenchana, Yong Hwa oppa.”