Chemistry

Let's Go Find Love!

The day passes rather quickly.  We head back to the FNC Entertainment building after viewing them record and almost as if it was a blink of an eye, it becomes night time.

I, however, was restless.

‘What should I do?’ I think to myself as I walk aimlessly within the hallway of the hotel we are staying in.  ‘I am not sleepy.  I want to go out.  Many of the girls have escaped at night to venture through the night, even I have once with my friends, but today is different.  They are asleep and I am wide awake.’

I finally decide to bravely venture out alone.  It is surprisingly quite simple to leave the hotel rooms.  The tour guide and other staff members are suppose to be guarding the area, but instead they often go to the dining area to drink.  The hotel staff usually doesn’t care to babysit, so we freely enter and exit.

  ‘I should go somewhere local…’ I think to myself as I walk along the street. 

I walk through two blocks before finally finding something that catches my interest.  It’s the FNC Entertainment recording studio we have previously visited.  ‘The door is open. Shall I go in?’

..

 I contemplate it until I finally get enough courage to go in.

The studio is dark. ‘Nobody is here.  Why would they leave it open like this?’  I walk around and look at everything. ‘Amazing…’ I think to myself.  I go into the sound room and touch the mic.  “Should I sing something?” I ask myself.

“Why not?” I begin to sing.

I take a big breath of satisfaction after finishing the song.

“You sing beautifully,” a voice suddenly says through the intercom.  The lights turn on.

I jump in shock.  “Jung Yong Hwa-sshi…” I say underneath my breath.

He waves. “Did I scare you?” he asks.

I immediately leave the sound room and begin to repeatedly bow before him. “Mian-hae, Mian-hae…” I repeat.

“You don’t have to be sorry. I really think your voice is beautiful,” he says as he gestures me to stop bowing.

“Mian-hae, I shouldn’t have walked in here.  Let alone use your equipment…”

“Although you shouldn’t be here, it’s my fault.  I shouldn’t have left the studio open,” he bluntly says.

“Mian-hae!” I say before continuing to bow.

“Ani-yo, ani-yo. Gwenchana,” he says as he gently puts his hand on my shoulder to stop me from bowing. 

I freeze instantly.

He notices and immediately let’s go.   He laughs awkwardly.  “So are you a starter ideal?”

“Ani-yo!” I exclaim.  “Truthfully, I left the hotel we are staying at and wondered.  I just happen walk here and…well the door was open…so I…”

“Ahhh, I see.  Its okay.  You don’t have to explain. Come, let’s make some music together.  You have really inspired me.”  He sits down casually.

“I can’t! I don’t even know the first thing of creating music,” I admit.

“I’ll teach you a little.  Who knows? With that talent, you might even be able to teach me something.”

“I’m really not that talented…”

“Let’s give it a try,” he says as he pats the chair next to him.

I nervously look at him but then decide to give in.  “Okay…” I say as I timidly follow his gesture.