Prologue

Let's Go Find Love!

The excitement of finding true love only happens once in a life time. Little did I know, today was the day I’d experience that excitement….

“I can’t believe we are here!” Vivi exclaims with great enthusiasm.

“This is very exciting,” Mari stays with a smile, “who would have thought that out of so many people, we would be so lucky to win the tour through several of Korea’s biggest music industries? I mean, god damn kid, we are lucky!  To be able to go to Korea is big but this is huge!”

“Yeah, but hopefully we don’t get lost,” Danielle jokes.

“I doubt it. I mean we are going to have a guide throughout the whole trip so we should be fine,” Mari says matter-of-factly.

“I know that,” Danielle says, rolling her eyes.  She looks at Vivi, “maybe I’ll be able to fall in love with a cute Korean guy! Maybe an artist if I’m lucky!”

“Maybe.  You might get lucky and find either a singer or an actor.  I mean look at the list of places we are going,” Mari interrupts.

“More importantly, these companies have y musicians and actors like as Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, and Jung Yong Hwa!” says Vivi.

“I doubt we will meet all of them but who knows,” Danielle states pessimistically.  She notices Vivi’s instant annoyed reaction and digresses, “well at least we should be hopeful, right?”

Vivi walks off.  “Come on, we got to keep up with the group,” Vivi shouts, “Mor Ri! Hurry up!”

“I’m coming!” I shout as I quickly walk over to them and the group of people.