The Day We Got to Know Each Other

Let's Go Find Love!

“Okay, now that we have eaten we will be now release the special prize for one very lucky fan of Kim Hyun Joong,” the tour guide says.

“But I’m not really a fan of his,” Mari whispers to us, “what if I win.”

The three of us giggle.  Danielle responds, “Mari, I am totally down to take your place if that happens.”
“We don’t even know what the prize is yet Danielle,” Vivi retorts.

“And no offense, Danielle, but I think I’d give this one to Mor Ri.  She knows Korean and somehow it only makes sense to do so,” Mari says.

Danielle pouts.

“Don’t worry Danielle.  I have no chance of winning this,” I try to reassure her.

“Can you guys just listen to what the prize is already?” Vivi says angerly.

“The prize, or should I say treat, will be for one lucky fan to be able to spend the rest of the evening with Kim Hyun Joong.  He will be practicing so you would be sitting watching him.”

The group begins to roar with hysteria.

“OMG! Vivi shouts.  She holds on to Ah Mor Ri in totally glee, “that would be amazing!”

“I really would be,” I say in totally excitement. 

“Now that is not the only thing you get to do,” the tour guide continues, “along with his presence during the practice, afterwards he will be personally taking you back to the hotel,” the tour guide explains.

Everyone shouts enthusiastically.
“OH MY GOD! IT’S PRACTICALLY A DATE WITH HIM!” Dee Jiho shouts. She then looks at us in discuss, “don’t even think about trying to win this.”

Vivi gives her a savage look before I hold her arm.  She looks at me with complete rage.  I try to calm her down.

“Now the way we find out who will get this special prize is very simple.  He will be spinning in place and all of you will be walking in a circle around him.  I will play music and when it stops.  He will stop and so will you.  He will be pointing towards the winner,” the tour guide explains.

We form the circle and the music starts playing.

It suddenly stops.

He uncovers his eyes to see who he was pointing to.

It’s me.