Fate in Music

Let's Go Find Love!

“Now we will be entering to the recording studio.  Keep in mind that although it is in a different area than that of the FNC Entertainment building, it is well recognized to make the most popular songs of the company,” the tour guide lectures.

We enter a small building not so far from the FNC Entertainment building.  Everyone is walking in anticipation.

“CNBlue?!” one of the girls from the group shouts.

The sudden outburst of the group makes me jump.

“Are you okay?” Mari asks concern.

“Yeh. Just got a little frightened…” I say.

“Don’t you dare get in my way,” Dee Jiho threatens me.

“Why are you scared of a little competition?” Vivi smugly asks.

“Pfft, as if,” she replies.  She then looks at me straight in the eye. “Don’t think you are so cool because you can speak their language.  Just don’t get in the way.”  She walks in.

“Wait for my instructions!” the tour guide yells as he follows her.

The group begins to move inside.

We move to the corner of the small studio room in order not to disturb the ongoing activities.  A manager walks by and gives the tour guide the basic details of what is going on.

“Okay, so for now they are going to quickly re-record two of their previous songs in order to give all you guys a quick taste of the experience within a recording studio.  After that we will be going back to the main building,” the tour guide instructs.

“Aww!” the group says in disappointment. 

The mood, however, quickly turns when the members of CNBlue enter.

“YAAAAAAAH!!” the group roars.

I stand still. Star struck.  

They respectively go around the room and begin shaking everyone’s hand. 

As they reach me, I awkwardly lend out my hand and as each of them walk by.   I bow and say, “annyeonghaseyo.”

“Daebak!” Kang Minhyuk says with a shocked, “this American girl’s Korean isn’t that bad.”

“She only said annyeonghaseyo,” Lee Jong Hyun teases.

“So!” Kang Minhyuk protests.

They all laugh.
“Ani, she really does know Korean,” the tour guide interrupts.  “Annyeonghaseyo, I am their tour guide.”  He offers his hand to each of the members.

‘Ugh, I’m in this kind of situation again.’

“Hello, everyone,” Jung Yong says in English as the boys finish shaking everyone’s hand. “I hope you guys enjoy.”  He then looks at me and says, “annyoeong,” as he waves cutely. I could immediately feel the glaring faces of the other girls, especially that of Dee Jiho.  He then bows. 

The members laugh hysterically.

I blush like crazy and bow.

….

Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Minhyuk enter the sound room first, leaving Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Jung Shin with us. 

“They look so serious,” Vivi says in awe.

“I know. It truly is amazing,” I also say in awe of their professionalism. 

We continue to enjoy seeing them at work.