The Market

Let's Go Find Love!

 

We walk in.  The shop is empty.

“Wow, you were not lying,” I say in amazement.

“Yeh, like I said before, normally I don’t cook so I don’t really go to the market.  If I do, I go like any other person but with a disguise. It’s only on a special occasion do I ask for this special treatment.  For the sake our last days together before you head to the States, I thought that shopping like a regular couple would be nice,” he explained.

I smile at his words.  

But my mind then shifts to his last thought.  ‘I am leaving soon,’ I think. I become to sulk.

He notices my sudden shift of mood.  “Mian-hae, Mor Ri. I didn’t mean to upset you.  Let’s just enjoy each other as much as we can now.  Don’t worry we will stay together even after you leave,” he says as he tries to reassure me.

“Yeh…” I say weakly.

We stay silent as we walk through a few aisles.  

Kim Hyun Joong suddenly stops in front of me.  I look at him. Surprised.

“What is it?” I ask.

He looks at my eyes.  I look away in embarrassment.  He puts his hand on my chin and moves my face to face his.

“Oppa?...” I ask blushing like crazy.

He kisses me.  I try to move myself from him but he wraps his other hand around my waist to keep me.  

As he finally let’s go, he gently says to me, “don’t be sad.”

It takes me a moment to reply.  “I’m not!” I say, almost shouting in embarrassment.  I turn my head away from him. Trying to hide my blushing face.

He releases a chuckle.  “Ha,ha! Atleast, you are not sad anymore,” he teases.

“I was not sad!” I glare.

His chuckle turns into a laugh.  “Ha,ha! You are so cute when you’re mad.  Maybe I should do that more often!”

I give him another teasing glare before moving on.  

“Yah!” he shouts as he tries to catch up.

“What? I thought we came here to find ingredients to make food?” I say teasingly.

He puts his arm around shoulder.  “Of course. I can’t wait to have my lovely woman feed me.”

I give him a quick smile before looking away and continuing my browsing.

The rest of the market trip was like that of a kdrama.  We teased each other. We laughed. We smiled. We held hands.  It was as if we were a normal couple. We loved every moment of it.

But as our trip was towards its end, we could stop stop but to think of the inevitable...

I look at him.  His eyes ever so gentle and sincere.  ‘I don’t know how I can leave him…’ my mind drifts.  I can’t feel anything at that moment. No sense of awareness.  It’s just me and him at that moment. I close my eyes. He closes his.  We share another kiss. More passion. More desire. More….love.

 


Author's Notes

Hi! It's me! The author. How have you been?  I know it's been a while.  I dont want to make any excuses.  Life just has a mind of its own.  Hope you enjoy the new chapter!