STARTING

MY SWEET HUSBAND

You quickly change and went down to the living room, but only to see your husband hugging minah and her resting her head on chanyeol's shoulder. 

'Oppa? What are you doing? ' You walked towards him and pull him away. 

' Babe, its not what you are thinking about. I am just lending her my shoulder because she said she is tired. 'He explain and peck your lips. 

' I am sorry but we are busy today, somemore can you leave the house? ' You camly said and pull her out without letting her said a word. 

' Baby! What is wrong with you?! I said we are not doing anything wrong didin't I?! Chanyeol ruffle his hair and walk back to the room. 

You quickly run after him and back hug him. 

'I am just jealous. Mianhae chanyeol Oppa. Dont be mad. Minahe... 'You sobbed hard and tighten the hug on his waist. 

Chanyeol sigh  and turn you around, hugging you 

' Pabo. What is there to be jjealous hmm sweetie? Oppa belongs to you only. Nobody can steal me away from you. You heard me? 'He hug you tightly and kissed the ttop of your head. 

You hug him on the waist again like a kid and continue to sob on his chest. Chanyeol sigh and your head. 

' Shhh... Uljima. He muffled and placed you on his lap. 

'Argh.... ' You groan and massage your temple. 

' Wae?  Headache? ' Chanyeol asked softly and placed you gently on the bed and massage your temple. 

' Rest sweetie. Oppa promise that you wont feel the pain when you wake up  later. 'He kiss your lips and pat  you to sleep. 

On the other hand 

' Park jennie. I warn you already didn't I. Your suffer starts now. ' 

The girl smirks while looking at the window of your house.