SMELL

MY SWEET HUSBAND

The next day at home 

You were resting on the sofa while Chanyeol was back to the company. He have miss a  month of work and had to go back again now as there is a big project going on. You was starting to miss chanyeol even though he  had just been gone for 30 mins. 

You went to your room and change into a dress and went out of the house, heading towards the company to find chanyeol. 

In the company 

You reach the company after taking the bus. 

"Yerri, where is Ceo? "

" Oh, mrs park. Mr park is in his office. "

" okay, thankyou. "You smile brightly at the worker and take the lift to chanyeol ' s office. 

" OPPA! "You quickly run into his office without knocking. 

" Why didnt you kn-Oh, Baby ! " Chanyeol was going gto shout at you for not knocking the door at first, thinking that you are one of the worker. But after sawing that the person is you, he quickly went to you. 

" Baby, what are you doing here? Who take you here? "Chanyeol look at you lovingly and bring you to the sofa to sit down. 

" I miss you Oppa, so i decided to come and find you. And, i take the bus. " You said cutely and hug him tightly while taking i his scent. 

" Bwo ! Yah, you should have call me to pick you up. Aish, you are not  yet recover also... "He sigh and rub your back. 

He wanted to pull away and shift you into a comfortable position, but you refuse to let him gone. 

" Dont go Oppa, you smell good. "You pout and keep sniffing him. 

" HahahHa. Aigoo, my two baby loves my smell huh. "Chanyeol laugh and hug you tighter. 

You cannot get enough of his smell and put your head under his shirt and lay on his chest. 

" Yah Yah Yah, you cant breath well like that. "He quickly pull up his shirt and lift your head. 

You then whine and went back to your previous position again. Head on his chest, under his shirt. 

" Aigoo what should i do with you hmm?...  "he mumbled and pull you away again. 

" Achoo! "You began to sneez. 

Chanyeol quickly pull you up and take off his coat and wear it on you. 

He kiss your forehead and went back to check the document again with you siting on his lap. 

" Cold? " Chanyeol ask worridely and rub your tummy. 

" Aniya.... "You mumbled and yawn. 

Chanyeol then let out a chuckled. 

" My baby is tired huh ... Sleep baby, I will wake you up later. " He heard no response and look down to find you already asleep in his embrace.

" Sleep well my princess. "He kiss your forehead and went back to his work again.