SWEET

MY SWEET HUSBAND
The next morning, you were still sleeping while chanyeol measure your temperature with the back of his hand. After asuring that you are fine, he slowly kiss your forehead and cuddle you in his arm. 'Hmmm...' You groan and move. Chanyeol immediately shoot up and take a look at you. 'Shhh... Go to sleep babe, Oppa is here.' Chanyeol said and pat you slowly. You yawn and woke up after a few patting. 'Oppa Oppa Oppa Oppa!' You giggled and play with his hand. You dont know why but you suddenly feel very hyper. Chanyeol look at you and your head softly. 'What is with your hyperness hmm?' He chuckled and peck your lip. 'Feeling better princess?' Chanyeol ask and measure your temperature again. You place your hand on his, and play with his hand again. Chanyeol just look at you lovingly and let you play with his hand. 'Babe, stay here hmm. Oppa will go wash up and then prepare our breakfast, then you will eat the medincine i give and go back to rest.' Chanyeol playfully tap your nose and get up. Being the clingly girl, you just follow him into the toilet and wash up together. 'Baby, be good and sit on the sofa while Oppa is cooking Okie.' Chanyeol hug you and lead you to the sofa. 'Oppa will be quick.' He give you a peck and went to do his things. After he is done, you both sit down and eat while feeding each other a few times. Chanyeol take your medincine and lead you to the living room. He then feed you your medincine and placed your head on his lap and pat you to sleep.